Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mind you, is it a surprise Alison is accusing people of doxing her (when they clearly aren't) after she's spent the last 12 months accusing her previous employer Virgin of being transphobic, when clearly they just realise she's mental and don't want her back flying their planes? Nothing to do with the fact she's trans. Me thinks someone likes to try and be manipulative...
she probably would have had her job back by now had she not lost the plot on social media about them. They must have watched her content & lives were she just ran them into the ground. Maybe there is some truth in what she is saying but all companies have a social media policy now & they don’t take kindly to being slated all over it. She went about it all the wrong way.

and if i was Jess, i would be nowhere near tiktok in that line of work, eepecially now she is on the verge of being a PO!

Reactions: 7
Clearly not allowed that anymore as you get branded a troll. Yet the ones who are commenting on the posts are being vile about us lot, yet that’s alright! Hypocrites
Exactly 👌👌 and they both allow their followers to call people who have different values and principles to them TROLLS how do you work that out????

Reactions: 3
There’s Jess announcing her departure from Tiktok on Insta now 🙈 she will be back before 30 days so she doesn’t lose her account 😏
She knows its not an airport and she can just leave right. Oh but where would the dramatics and attention be in that

• Haha
Ali has deleted her post, I presume she realised that posting drove people onto this site and exposed the address to even more people. They have made their private live public and sadly this is the consequence.
I couldn't see the post Ali made what did she say?

She knows its not an airport and she can just leave right. Oh but where would the dramatics and attention be in that
Did anyone screenshot these posts I missed them x

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I couldn't see the post Ali made what did she say?

Did anyone screenshot these posts I missed them x
jess just giving a long speech about how she is taking a break from social media as she can’t take being ripped to shreads blah blah blah. She will be back on & off as much as Ali.

Ali has a new post on insta for her “real friends” to pm for her private account. Surely if theses friends are “real” then you would talk to them off social media & tell them or add them yourself 😆🙈 she is just inviting the trolls to find it & continuously try to add it 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’m really confused 🙈 I haven’t read the thread but their address has always been in their TikTok bio? Via linktree? As they’ve used it to promote the business…(hair removal thingy) I noticed months ago and thought it was a bit dodgy promoting your address publicly. Didn’t they realise they’d shared it? 😬 eek 😬 if I’d realised they didn’t know they’d shared I’d I’ve have messaged them to warn them!
I don't think they did? I can't say for sure as i can't find Jess's Linktree to check and her account has gone. But I had this snapshot is of Ali's Bio that I had taken a few weeks ago when I forwarded it to a friend (got to love whatsapp saving pics automatically 😂). So I got thinking, can I pop her linktree address in and get a hit? Yes I can, see below!!! linktr.ee/trans_atlantic_alison

What's it showing? Well it looks like Ali hasn't had her address up on both them platforms ( I can't say for sure on her Insta as don't have a screen shot of it), not unless she's recently changed her linktree page?
Jess's I don't have a picture from and her Bio is down, so does anyone have a picture of it so I can check?
So at this time I would have to say Ali's indignation may well be genuine in that she didn't know Jess had the address up for the business. I have always felt Ali was more guarded in allowing personal details like that to get out, and maybe she was trusting Jess to do the same? And remember I said I get the feeling Jess does whatever Jess wants in that relationship.
....after she's spent the last 12 months accusing her previous employer Virgin of being transphobic, when clearly they just realise she's mental and don't want her back flying their planes? Nothing to do with the fact she's trans. Me thinks someone likes to try and be manipulative...
As a second point I have noticed your comment about her being mental. Well in my experience as a mental health nurse looking after people who really do have mental health problems I find your comments problematic.
I hate it when people stigmatise mental ill health like you are doing, I am sorry it's wrong and a huge part of the reason why people hide things until they implode. I honestly don't see any of the signs of mental illness in Ali, yes she's got a gob, yes she's a bit of a tit at times but mentally ill no not at all, and that's speaking as a forensic mental health nurse practitioner with 15 years experience.
And as for the transphobia, well hell yes it does happen. I used to see it every day in the clinic where I worked for a while, transphobic managers push out trans staff and often try to use mental health as a reason.

And like I've said a few times now, attack the content and the delivery not the person and you'll get much more respect for the site. That's the way we truly can claim to be critics in the true sense of the meaning.

IMG_4356.jpg
Screenshot 2021-11-30 at 08.23.48.png

Jess had the address for her clinic in her linktree bio, it has since been removed. Presume it was done yesterday when the right move link was posted here. But it was defo there as i always thought it madness to have your home address freely available to the public, especially in her line of work.

I don't think they did? I can't say for sure as i can't find Jess's Linktree to check and her account has gone. But I had this snapshot is of Ali's Bio that I had taken a few weeks ago when I forwarded it to a friend (got to love whatsapp saving pics automatically 😂). So I got thinking, can I pop her linktree address in and get a hit? Yes I can, see below!!! linktr.ee/trans_atlantic_alison

What's it showing? Well it looks like Ali hasn't had her address up on both them platforms ( I can't say for sure on her Insta as don't have a screen shot of it), not unless she's recently changed her linktree page?
Jess's I don't have a picture from and her Bio is down, so does anyone have a picture of it so I can check?
So at this time I would have to say Ali's indignation may well be genuine in that she didn't know Jess had the address up for the business. I have always felt Ali was more guarded in allowing personal details like that to get out, and maybe she was trusting Jess to do the same? And remember I said I get the feeling Jess does whatever Jess wants in that relationship.

As a second point I have noticed your comment about her being mental. Well in my experience as a mental health nurse looking after people who really do have mental health problems I find your comments problematic.
I hate it when people stigmatise mental ill health like you are doing, I am sorry it's wrong and a huge part of the reason why people hide things until they implode. I honestly don't see any of the signs of mental illness in Ali, yes she's got a gob, yes she's a bit of a tit at times but mentally ill no not at all, and that's speaking as a forensic mental health nurse practitioner with 15 years experience.
And as for the transphobia, well hell yes it does happen. I used to see it every day in the clinic where I worked for a while, transphobic managers push out trans staff and often try to use mental health as a reason.

And like I've said a few times now, attack the content and the delivery not the person and you'll get much more respect for the site. That's the way we truly can claim to be critics in the true sense of the meaning.

View attachment 896576 View attachment 896579
Firstly, I'm 100% sure this is another account set up by Ali or one of her friends to defend her. As a mental health nurse, how on earth are you able to say you 'don't see any signs of mental illness' in her? How ridiculous. Sorry, I do not buy you're a health care professional. Nobody would say such a thing from someone's online presence only.
Alison has accused her managers of trying to get rid of her because of transphobia but trying to tell her it's mental health problems, how convenient that you work in a clinic where you've seen the exact thing happen. Honestly, Alison, if you're going to make fake accounts to try and defend yourself - at least make sure they're believable. Better still, why not make your own authentic account where you can engage with us without having to hide behind an anonymous alias? Grow up.

• Heart
Regardless of the fact they are blaming tattle, I’m glad they are finally taking the issue seriously and shut down the links to their home. I honestly don’t think anyone will be hunting them down and knocking on their door but I do appreciate there are some nutters out there so I understand their concerns… just a bit late to figure it out!
They are being very over dramatic about it but in all honestly, it may have only just clicked for them, and maybe the daughter had a freak out about it. So they are a bit late in doing so but I’m glad they finally saw the light! Some time away from SM will hopefully give them space to reflect on the situation they both find themselves in, and lead them to deal with it a lot better than they have been.

Reactions: 6
Firstly, I'm 100% sure this is another account set up by Ali or one of her friends to defend her. As a mental health nurse, how on earth are you able to say you 'don't see any signs of mental illness' in her? How ridiculous. Sorry, I do not buy you're a health care professional. Nobody would say such a thing from someone's online presence only.
Alison has accused her managers of trying to get rid of her because of transphobia but trying to tell her it's mental health problems, how convenient that you work in a clinic where you've seen the exact thing happen. Honestly, Alison, if you're going to make fake accounts to try and defend yourself - at least make sure they're believable. Better still, why not make your own authentic account where you can engage with us without having to hide behind an anonymous alias? Grow up.
I thought the same the other day, don't rise to it 🙂

Reactions: 5

View attachment 896576 View attachment 896579
pretty sure Ali would have known the address was in her bio 😂 even if Jess never mentioned it, it was there for her & everyone else to see by clicking on the linktree 😏

Reactions: 2
Firstly, I'm 100% sure this is another account set up by Ali or one of her friends to defend her.
Oh here we go.. as soon as someone says anything to stray from your idea it must be Ali!!
Really please listen to yourself and grow up!
Yes I am exactly who I say I am, and for that reason I hate the stigma people like you impose on the mentally ill.
I don’t really understand why if someone says anything remotely positive or in support of the creator then they are not valid? And are then accused of being that person or persons friend ? I see it all the time on tattle people getting immediately shut down
👏👏Exactly, and a huge part of the reason it's made out to be a troll site because of coments from people like wishywosh23. And does make me wonder what their motives are in this? And if they want to know mine its to find the truth and in a fair and balanced way, without the name calling playground rubbish.

As a mental health nurse, how on earth are you able to say you 'don't see any signs of mental illness' in her? How ridiculous. Sorry, I do not buy you're a health care professional. Nobody would say such a thing from someone's online presence only.
For exactly the same reasons you cannot say she has, not based only on someones online presence. But if you have more in depth personal knowledge of Ali that allows you to make a diagnosis them please share. Oh no! Your own smart response has answered its own question, i look forward to seeing your evidence and qualifications.

Im sorry but obviously cannot see past your own hate for Ali to allow a more nuanced debate to occur.
Insted your just going to resort to name calling!

.....honestly don’t think anyone will be hunting them down and knocking on their door but I do appreciate there are some nutters out there so I understand their concerns… just a bit late to figure it out!
Well put and I definitely hope not, but given the line of work Jess is in and the fact it only takes one to cause real damage then I can totally understand their concerns.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This is my first time posting after lurking for weeks I only found out about here through their TikTok’s 🤣 they do complain about here but they have pointed everyone here we are all nosey so we are going to look 🤣 I just thought I’d give my opinion after reading the post from (sams mum) and everyone jumping on it I also work in forensic mental health and can honestly say from what I’ve seen Ali doesn’t have mental health she’s really just not a very nice person I think part of her issues is she can’t control her temper she’s no good at pretending to be this happy shiney fake person that so many other tiktok people do so for showing herself well done it’s just a shame she’s not a great person and I think a lot comes from jealousy of Jess she has the bigger platform and gets all the praise for standing by Ali and people see her as a good person I think Ali believed that Jess would always stay she would get her job back and they would live happily ever after and I think Jess now not wanting this has really threw a spanner in Ali’s world because she knows she’s the one out of both of them that’s going to struggle to go it alone. As for Jess I do quite like her silly videos to some extent you can see she is just trying to have a bit of fun when it’s not in relation to fundraising and such I just think she is over her head a little bit with her tiktok and life and needs to step back I do think she’s done wrong in areas like the go fund me and stuff but do generally think at the same time that she was doing what she thought was best at the time to help as for her job she has made a few mistakes there and needs to be careful the first thing they would have taught her in her training is about her personal details and not to post everywhere like me I have to have all my social accounts locked down not even aloud to put where I work these people she works with aren’t very nice people and are there for a reason and will be getting out at some point it would take 2 minutes to find her information all her family and stuff to do what ever they want to and it doesn’t take much to annoy one of them into holding a grudge so I think she needs to be very careful and have a good clean up of her internet presence

I think anyone who runs a company from their home is naturally exposing their details as they will have to be registered. It's not so bad for those who don't want to be in the limelight but these two do. Surely Jess considered this when she registered her business and what it would mean in her line of work. She should of hired a room if she wanted anonymity.

I hope that makes sense, I've had my booster jab and feel pissed 🥴🥴🥴😝

• Haha
I think anyone who runs a company from their home is naturally exposing their details as they will have to be registered. It's not so bad for those who don't want to be in the limelight but these two do. Surely Jess considered this when she registered her business and what it would mean in her line of work. She should of hired a room if she wanted anonymity.

I hope that makes sense, I've had my booster jab and feel pissed 🥴🥴🥴😝
maybe going forward she will hire out a space rather than from her own home. These 2 women aren’t thick, they should have known as their platforms grew then having the address freely available wasn’t a great idea. It should have only been given out to genuine clients.

as for the booster, i was fine with mine. Dunno of this was because it was my 3rd dose of the old pfizer & i am now used to it 😆 the 1st one was a killer, felt like i had been on the booze all weekend & was suffering the worlds worst hangover 🥴

• Haha
Even without the linktree thing which I never bothered about- Jess was constantly mentioning the name of the village anyway.

They have listed their property for sale, if someone really wants to see their address it takes seconds to Google, that or up until recently Jess was dense enough to post it on her linktree. If you work in any industry that is security conscious, surely you have the aptitude to think sharing personal details online is perhaps not the most sensible idea.

They are both serial attention seekers, desperate for people to blow smoke up their arses and shower them in complements, fill their baskets with gifts and donations. That is what they’re doing now, on and off and on and off social media, if you don’t like the scrutiny and heat ladies, then perhaps it’s prudent to stop parading your life online for all to see and go back to living privately.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.