Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we have some new thread suggestions then?

Thread suggestion. Jess and Ali hiding in plain sight but blaming the trolls for their current plight.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This was Ali’s post from earlier when she said she wasn’t sitting on her arse 🤣 nice to see she is being productive with her free time!
That’s probably just all the stuff they’ve been gifted from sheeples picked up from the Amazon collection boxes !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread thought - Jess and Ali, a sneaky pair, they blame the trolls yet overshare!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No way did she have that job delivering Amazon parcels before she stopped with TikTok! She deffo would have told her TikTok people and she would have deffo shut us ‘trolls up’ by saying that she did have a job! As she just wouldn’t have been able to help herself. She’s obviously gone out and got a temp job! Maybe she took on bored some of these comments asking why she couldn’t work 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see on insta Jess passed her fitness test.
I know some here aren't fans of hers but you have to respect the fact she's trying to better herself and progress her career.
I always get the feeling Ali held her back a bit and didn't want her to progress/move on.

Reactions: 14
Yes, that's fab news. Those bleep tests are brutal and she's put the time and effort in.

Good luck with her nailing whatever is left of the application process . Not much left, I don't think.

She may have needed to be around for the children when Ali was flying as I imagine the time away working would be difficult to arrange with young children.

Reactions: 6
So I'm confused on some things.. Pre transitioning is/was Ali not the the father to the kids? As someone mentioned a bit further back they thought Jess had got with Ali as to not be a single parent I was under the impression though that they were Ali's bio kids

Reactions: 1
So I'm confused on some things.. Pre transitioning is/was Ali not the the father to the kids? As someone mentioned a bit further back they thought Jess had got with Ali as to not be a single parent I was under the impression though that they were Ali's bio kids
No, there's 2 belonging to Jess and one that is Alis from a previous relationship. Blended family.
They have no kids together.

That nanab putting her say in! She’s another moron that seeks attention! Why is everyone a troll or jealous if they don’t agree with something!! Ridiculous! The world doesn’t just run on positive comments!
I used to be a massive online troll in my early to mid teens lol which was about 10 years ago. Back then, the term ‘troll’ was created and it meant going on an online platform and saying load of bollocks which is what my friends and I did. We’d go on ‘Yahoo answers’ when it used to be popular and just make up the craziest stories and post the dumbest questions. Nowadays, people have changed the meaning of trolling and don’t use the term properly anymore. Now, anyone who doesn’t align with your views or kiss your arse is considered a troll when that’s not what trolling means (or originally meant). It’s so inaccurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see on insta Jess passed her fitness test.
I know some here aren't fans of hers but you have to respect the fact she's trying to better herself and progress her career.
I always get the feeling Ali held her back a bit and didn't want her to progress/move on.

I agree with all of this. I’m fairly fit but bleep test destroy me 😂

Reactions: 3
Can we have some new thread suggestions then?

Thread suggestion. Jess and Ali hiding in plain sight but blaming the trolls for their current plight.
Again not my favorite people but why still go on about them if ye dont like them

• Haha
That’s how tattle works.
Mark’s and Spencer’s has more tattle threads than these two, it doesn’t really mean anything

😂
I love the M&S one. You see, Tattle can be very wholesome.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.