Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are stupid, unable to remember their own bullshit. Give it a rest and just own up to your own mistakes, made through greed.

Reactions: 9
Yesterday before all hell broke loose their full address was on Jess clinic website, I took a screenshot and comparing it to today on the site all she's done is removed the street name, but left the postcode, so even now their address on there for all to see.
Some people never learn

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We are nearly at the end of this thread, will they give us enough stuff to carry it on for a 2nd thread 🤔😆

Reactions: 4
Jess had it in her bio for the clinic 😂 they clearly think we are all daft!
Anything 2 not take responsibility hey for the tit show they created. Easy 2 blame everyone else! Makes me angry that she is lying tbh and making out we are these big bad trolls that put kids life’s in danger! When they was the one that created all this! 🙄

Says she won’t be posting on Instagram anymore, a day later post on Instagram.. feed me for attention 😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anything 2 not take responsibility hey for the tit show they created. Easy 2 blame everyone else! Makes me angry that she is lying tbh and making out we are these big bad trolls that put kids life’s in danger! When they was the one that created all this! 🙄

Says she won’t be posting on Instagram anymore, a day later post on Instagram.. feed me for attention 😉
I think this more than answers the above question if there’s room for a second thread

• Haha
I agree, it’s not very homely is it?
They only moved in during 2020 I'm sure that's what Jess said.

And after Ali being a high earning pilot for so many years, and Jess running her own food business for years, as well as more recently her hair clinic and the various others jobs both had during the pandemic they must be too skint to have done anything to the place.

Reactions: 3
This was Ali’s post from earlier when she said she wasn’t sitting on her arse 🤣 nice to see she is being productive with her free time!
Wasn’t her account User name (as opposed to username) hold only?! She can’t keep away!

I say, Thread 2, Thread 2, Thread 2!

Reactions: 2
Wonder how she managed to be live on tiktok nearly all day every day while she was out delivering Amazon parcels at the same time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn’t her account User name (as opposed to username) hold only?! She can’t keep away!

I say, Thread 2, Thread 2, Thread 2!
she is keeping the account so no one can steal the user name, pretty sad for someone who is done with social media 🙃

This was Ali’s post from earlier when she said she wasn’t sitting on her arse 🤣 nice to see she is being productive with her free time!
Does she keep deleting them! As I can’t see that post on her page lol

• Haha
what a weirdo 😂🙈
she doesn’t read what is on here but the posts she puts up are in retaliation to whats on here 🤥😆

Ali just come in & join the thread instead of making profiles pretending to be someone else 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t she used to be a delivery driver? If she has been a delivery driver all this time she kept it unusually quiet. It seems odd that she mentioned in great detail other aspects of her life but not that. It’s her prerogative of course, but I find it odd she would go live all the time so frequently and not mention she had a job. Especially when she was getting comments on her lives asking if she was working etc.

Ali you and Jess both opened a huge can of worms sharing everything about your lives, right down to sharing your own address. You were happy enough to take the free gifts and soak up the admiration in the name of sharing your journey. Again, it’s her prerogative but to then complain when people remember things that you deny later or you both don’t like that not everyone likes your content or you both seems very childish. You can’t have it both ways.
If you wanted privacy or a private life then neither of you would be stirring up drama on social media, the go fund me wouldn’t exist. You wouldn’t need social media to validate you.

Reactions: 13
Somebody telling porky lies again Ali. Your address was in Jess’s link tree for her clinic! So stop talking 💩💩 and both of you take responsibility for the tit show you have created!! Oh and maybe you could refund the thousands of people that donated too your go fund me? Oh wait you won’t do that will you!! I will give it you both, you played a good game!! You’re the sick fucker, taking advantage of people on the internet!
That was a bit of a harsh retort, sick fucks! Sick fucks that raised thousands? Well give it back to the sick fucks.

Reactions: 8
They only moved in during 2020 I'm sure that's what Jess said.

And after Ali being a high earning pilot for so many years, and Jess running her own food business for years, as well as more recently her hair clinic and the various others jobs both had during the pandemic they must be too skint to have done anything to the place.
I don’t understand. They bought this house as a couple despite Alison being well into her transition, and not really knowing what the future holds? I apologise if I’ve got it wrong.

Well we all have to live somewhere and if the price has gone up, sounds like a sound investment!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.