Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali has deleted her post, I presume she realised that posting drove people onto this site and exposed the address to even more people. They have made their private live public and sadly this is the consequence.
looks like she has deleted her insta. Social media hokey kokey

Reactions: 2
How funny that Alison has still kept her gofundme page on her link tree. Does she really think people will want to donate their hard earned money now that she's f%£@ed off 😂

Reactions: 5
How funny that Alison has still kept her gofundme page on her link tree. Does she really think people will want to donate their hard earned money now that she's f%£@ed off 😂
That just shows how self absorbed she is, holding out for every penny she can get! If you are going to disappear then any honest, respectable person would take the go fund me off, 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m really confused 🙈 I haven’t read the thread but their address has always been in their TikTok bio? Via linktree? As they’ve used it to promote the business…(hair removal thingy) I noticed months ago and thought it was a bit dodgy promoting your address publicly. Didn’t they realise they’d shared it? 😬 eek 😬 if I’d realised they didn’t know they’d shared I’d I’ve have messaged them to warn them!

I’m really confused 🙈 I haven’t read the thread but their address has always been in their TikTok bio? Via linktree? As they’ve used it to promote the business…(hair removal thingy) I noticed months ago and thought it was a bit dodgy promoting your address publicly. Didn’t they realise they’d shared it? 😬 eek 😬 if I’d realised they didn’t know they’d shared I’d I’ve have messaged them to warn them!
They knew, but what they didn't like is that someone here shared the estate agent listing.

Now she’s posted on Facebook about her taking herself off TikTok! More attention she is wanting!

I can’t believe Jess had the address on her socials given her day job, I work in mental health and am so private about my social/area I love etc because the tour of people I was working with would show up at my house if they knew where it was (not for anything dangerous but more attachment) so being in a prison the risk is definitely there as well, manipulation fodder right there, that’s the risk not a forum

I can’t believe Jess had the address on her socials given her day job, I work in mental health and am so private about my social/area I love etc because the tour of people I was working with would show up at my house if they knew where it was (not for anything dangerous but more attachment) so being in a prison the risk is definitely there as well, manipulation fodder right there, that’s the risk not a forum
i always thought it strange she had the address in her bio given the environment she works in.

Not sure what's happened on here but do I assume someone posted a link through to the house? So what? I found it on Rightmove in less than 30 seconds due to information given out by J/A. It didn't need the sleuthing skills of Miss Marple. They've only got themselves to blame. I'm pretty sure no-one from this thread is going to go round and violently harass either of them, the death threats have come via Tiktok and other platforms. Carry on playing the victim card. It's absolute bullshit. I'm not in the mood for these manipulative cretins and their nonsense. Not today Satan.
Couldn’t have put it better myself👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I didn't even notice, I looked at her bio, saw the prices of them bleeding hats and never dared to go back there again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With their two jobs and selling their home, I think they've made a very sensible decision.

Home crafts take an age, so I'm not surprised they are expensive. Want to make a bit of profit, if you can.

There’s Jess announcing her departure from Tiktok on Insta now 🙈 she will be back before 30 days so she doesn’t lose her account 😏

Reactions: 1
I've just seen Alison reply to one of the comments on Jess' instagram post saying "it was the doxing and as a result putting our kids at risk that tipped the scales for us both". That woman is thick as sh#t. Their address was available on BOTH of their profiles?! So frustrating how she tries to play the victim when it's all been brought on by her and Jess to start with.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I literally do not understand the drama… when I was 16 someone gave me the best advice I’ve ever had. If you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

They can’t pick and choose when something suddenly becomes a problem, when it hasn’t been a problem for the last few months -it’s been an open piece of info!!! WTF is wrong with them!!! That poor kids is probably terrified because of how they are *now* reacting (to something they are blaming tattle for) to their address being public GIVE ME Strength….

Reactions: 6
I've just seen Alison reply to one of the comments on Jess' instagram post saying "it was the doxing and as a result putting our kids at risk that tipped the scales for us both". That woman is thick as sh#t. Their address was available on BOTH of their profiles?! So frustrating how she tries to play the victim when it's all been brought on by her and Jess to start with.
Got the violins out now on other platforms all to get the sympathy vote. People like them always look to point the finger and blame others for their own mistakes not taking any responsibility for the situation they are now in.

Reactions: 3
Mind you, is it a surprise Alison is accusing people of doxing her (when they clearly aren't) after she's spent the last 12 months accusing her previous employer Virgin of being transphobic, when clearly they just realise she's mental and don't want her back flying their planes? Nothing to do with the fact she's trans. Me thinks someone likes to try and be manipulative...

Reactions: 12
That nanab putting her say in! She’s another moron that seeks attention! Why is everyone a troll or jealous if they don’t agree with something!! Ridiculous! The world doesn’t just run on positive comments!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.