Popular Expressions that need to be banned #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking today about how, in the past, slang and stupid phrases like "it's giving " would have been used by young people, now the fact that fully grown adults are speaking in this stupid way annoys me irrationally
We do it just to embarrass our children.
When they are not around we speak normally

• Haha
Reactions: 1
We do it just to embarrass our children.
When they are not around we speak normally
I've never actually heard an adult use any of these awful expressions in "real life" only on social media tbh so you might be right 😅

Another annoying americanism......... people who say 'C suite' to refer to upper management. Absolute cringe

Reactions: 3
Hate the trend of calling everything a "she", for example a photo of a drink with a caption "she's tasty" or similar.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Hate the trend of calling everything a "she", for example a photo of a drink with a caption "she's tasty" or similar.
Omg yes I watched a tik tok of someone who was referring to all her dresses as "she" in a try on video 😖

• Sick
Not sure if it's been said but ' making memories' 🤮🤮 sake just go enjoy yourself
Also when I'm having a rant to my husband about various things (kids ) he'll say ' tell me about it ' I am telling you , you prat 😡😡😡 gives me total rage I could throttle him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
British people using the term "Y'all" 🤮
OMG yes a couple of years ago I was working with some early 20's ladies and it was Y'all this and that even in the work group chat these girls both had heavy Brummie accents. I'm Brummie myself I've learnt how to down my accent one day after being thoroughly pissed off with too many Y'alls my inner Arthur Shelby came out and I said " would Yous two duck off with your Yank Slang "

• Haha
Reactions: 4