Popular Expressions that need to be banned #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From previous thread... Is bussin pronounced like buzzin or is it some weird shortened version of business eg: this pizza is the business? I bet it's neither but I'd be fascinated to know where it actually comes from.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure if it's popular or not classed as an expression either but I really don't like the word "moreish" 😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The term "pinky", used to describe someone's little finger 🤮

"I DID A THING!" .

"Things you love to see".

Reactions: 15
I hate - “what you sayin?”
As in, what’s going on, what are you up to?
It confuses me because my instinct is to reply, I’m not saying anything, 🙄 just say “what are you doing?” you’re not saving yourself anytime by confusing me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apologies if it’s already been said in the previous thread but ‘Vibes’ needs to dieeeee 🤮

Reactions: 12
Doggo
Pupper
Vibing
I'm so excited for...
To be fair
To be honest
Not gonna lie
It is what it is

and overuse of the words 'literally' and 'obviously'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooh, I love a good moan, here are mine

'crack on'
'you do you'
'we are so blessed'
'littles'
'staycationing'

My favourite was someone referring to the days before covid as 'pre pando' 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I hate - “what you sayin?”
As in, what’s going on, what are you up to?
It confuses me because my instinct is to reply, I’m not saying anything, 🙄 just say “what are you doing?” you’re not saving yourself anytime by confusing me
or even worse, I have heard people doing taste tests of food, and asking their partner who has tried it first "what's it sayin'? is it good?" I mean staf is happening to the English language at this point

Reactions: 4
First time poster on here.. and I'm sorry if it has already been mentioned but...

"it is what it is" gets on my tits!!

Reactions: 14
To get "dolled up" 🤢

To kill two birds with one stone
Let the poor birds live 🤓

Reactions: 2
Ooh, I love a good moan, here are mine

'crack on'
'you do you'
'we are so blessed'
'littles'
'staycationing'

My favourite was someone referring to the days before covid as 'pre pando' 😃
oh yes staycationing, especially as people use it to say they are going on holiday somewhere else in the UK as opposed to going abroad. It makes the trip sound less appealing.

If you’re going away somewhere for a break within the UK it’s still a holiday. Just because your going to Cornwall rather than Barbados doesn’t mean your holiday is any less a holiday.

Staycation to me means you are staying at home and not going anywhere

Reactions: 21
First time poster on here.. and I'm sorry if it has already been mentioned but...

"it is what it is" gets on my tits!!
I hate it when people start every sentence with : basically blah blah blah
( basically my brother died) it's horrid

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know it's been said "like" a million times before but like in every sentence. There was an article about some girl had gone to Turkey (really pointless story) and everywhere she went she was like approached by hairdressers who were like wanting to do her hair & she was like so disturbed because she was like worrying she looked bad. Anyway she returned and now she has like really bad self esteem. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11