Popsy Clothing Cult #3 Popsy in the Wild!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is red Bob visually impaired and that's why she writes the descriptions?

Reactions: 3
"Take it up with administration"

Lol yeah, I did and I got a ban.
Did you get banned after this latest post??
God forbid anyone should raise the idea of a 47k group potentially not being safe.

I was looking at her posts and she shares more daily inane info about her day than I share with my real life friends. I feel sorry for her really, to think that we are interested in it all.

Reactions: 7
God forbid anyone should raise the idea of a 47k group potentially not being safe.

I was looking at her posts and she shares more daily inane info about her day than I share with my real life friends. I feel sorry for her really, to think that we are interested in it all.
She shares the same things in other groups. Yet she seems to have friends and a social life. I think it’s literally just for the attention as it’s the same stuff over and over.

Reactions: 3
It's all kicking off on the towel thread. Lots of people querying if they are actually made in the UK (clue. They're not) and complaining about them selling out before they were even meant to be released... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I got a 3 day ban last night when I sent a message to them, a general message saying since it was such a big group, they needed to protect both themselves and their members (and their members' children) from the level of identifying info being shared. I decided to leave the group as a) it pissed me off and b) I didn't like the fact people I knew in the group might think I actually like Popsy. I've joined with my alt account now though as I honestly find the group fascinating and a lesson in how not to run a business or a Facebook group.

And of course now members have piped up in the comments, that's when the post goes. Still, something might come of this and there'll be a new rule?

It's all kicking off on the towel thread. Lots of people querying if they are actually made in the UK (clue. They're not) and complaining about them selling out before they were even meant to be released... 🤣
Even in the website pictures they look like complete tit. They’re only printed on one side. Awful for £19.

IMG_5094.jpeg

IMG_5093.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
"Printed in the UK" means they're blatantly crappy sweat shop towels.

I can't get over how everything is only printed on one side. That is the epitome of cheap - I've just bought my son a beach towel from Lidl and even that was printed on both sides. £19 - these people are mugs!

Reactions: 15
Looks like theyve thought 'what we can get out quick for summer and cash in?', bought a load of bulk white towels from china and very quickly printed them and put them up for sale.
They look like theyll be patchy and faded after a couple of washes.

Reactions: 10
The towels look absolutely hideous. I've never even seen a one sided towel before, they must be the cheapest things ever!

Reactions: 6
Even in the website pictures they look like complete tit. They’re only printed on one side. Awful for £19.

View attachment 2308928
View attachment 2308930
So they are obviously desperate to demonstrate rhat they aren't using cheap labour abroad after being found out about the bags or shoes. On the live, Cherish made a big point about the printer being in the UK, then this honking big label. It gives the game away more though as it says Printed in the UK just highlighting that they weren't made here 🤦‍♀️

Very upset people as the lovely towels sold out. One person because they were looking for something to give them free delivery… seriously they really need to look at themselves. The towels remind me of the ones you get on holiday for a fiver!
i really hope this is the start of people realising it’s a con. One lady had a post turned down showing towels had sold out before 12. Admin could do their jobs then….

Reactions: 8
Dock and Bay look like actual good quality towels.

I can’t believe a grown woman paid to have a photoshoot in a Popsy. That’s so odd. And then posting it for strangers to fawn over?

Those towels don’t even look like terry cloth, they look like fleece? Are they even cotton?!

Reactions: 4
Random Saturday thought.

The post about a lady getting married (with underpops under her non Popsy dress). Am I reading it right that the Fred Flintstone in the picture with her isn’t actually her husband to be. 😂

Seems a bit weird to post that photo on her wedding day 😆 maybe it’s me!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Random Saturday thought.

The post about a lady getting married (with underpops under her non Popsy dress). Am I reading it right that the Fred Flintstone in the picture with her isn’t actually her husband to be. 😂

Seems a bit weird to post that photo on her wedding day 😆 maybe it’s me!! 😆
I couldn't work it out either, but the guy has a 'it's my birthday' badge on so it's clearly just a photo with a random. It's a weird choice of pic though, was there no others taken with her hens?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.