Popsy Clothing Cult #3 Popsy in the Wild!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never owned a Popsy dress, just followed the group as I'd read on here that there was a cross over from the crazies on some of the groups that I am on - are they the same material as the "Hype" brand tshirts? My son has a couple and they look cool, but you only have to look at them for them to bobble.
I’ve got a few of their dresses and mine have never bobbled but I’ve bought pre-loved ones that have. I wonder if it’s partially caused by water type as my son has some Hype ones and they are fine too. Also, some people with Popsy dresses literally live in them every single day, I only wear the ones I’ve got occasionally. Not that they should ever get that bobbled though, especially for the price!

New Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.