Popsy Clothing Cult #3 Popsy in the Wild!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another hen do post. This time the stag do is there too. Tell me you don't trust your partner without telling me you don't trust your partner 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why can’t I see red bob lady or gummy? I know who gummy is as she used to post on the LLL page before it got shut down but I can’t see her posts and I can’t see red bob either??

Reactions: 2
Timanduh looking dainty and girly as can be with a pint in a real ale pub.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why can’t I see red bob lady or gummy? I know who gummy is as she used to post on the LLL page before it got shut down but I can’t see her posts and I can’t see red bob either??
Gummy is definitely there, not posting but there. I wonder how long before she can’t resist posting pictures of her kids in their uniforms again… can’t remember red bobs real name.

Yes I’ve located red bob and my goodness what a red bob it is!!!!! Cut with a knife and fork?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just went to look for red bob and my wifi went down, it must be trying to protect me. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The video where the woman has put on different dresses to show they have pockets…
plus the popette who’s told everyone to pop on a popsy, put your hand in your pocket and pop a smile on your face if you feels pants. Wtf. The picture where is it’s literally layered in shirt dresses 🤢

• Sick
“TW soppy post alert”

Do these people even know what trigger warnings are actually supposed to be for?

Reactions: 3
“TW soppy post alert”

Do these people even know what trigger warnings are actually supposed to be for?
The lady who posts that is always a bit OTT on there tbh. Far too invested in the weekly ‘Popsy Challenges’. Which aren’t actually challenging! Just put a different dress on each day! 😆

Reactions: 1
I joined the preloved group so I can sell my most popsypretty prints as I been put right off them. Anyway. Had a great laugh at this.... That's perfect Popsy condition!
I looked Popsy up on vinted last night out of curiosity to see how much they go for second hand, the 3 dresses I clicked on said they were in good condition but all mentioned bobbling in the description.

I've just been digging my clothes out to pack for holiday...got a Popsy dress out which I've probably worn a couple of times last summer. Bloody bobbling in a diagonal across my boobs where my handbag would have rubbed against it. FFS 🙄🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.