Popsy Clothing Cult #3 Popsy in the Wild!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂” take it up with the administration”

Also, walking into Tesco and passing someone is a lot different to sharing photos and moaning about the kids in school on a Facebook group. Does she wear a name badge to walk into the supermarket?

And I don’t normally comment on people’s appearance but her teeth really give me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😂😂😂” take it up with the administration”

Also, walking into Tesco and passing someone is a lot different to sharing photos and moaning about the kids in school on a Facebook group. Does she wear a name badge to walk into the supermarket?

And I don’t normally comment on people’s appearance but her teeth really give me the ick.
She probably has her school ID badge on over her popsy 🤣🤣🤣 . The way she reacted was so funny. i looked at her older posts and there is lots of photos of the kids in uniform

Reactions: 6
Just about to post that… gummy is extremely stupid To think no one would notice..
---

Attached!
It’s the fact she argues it. Working in a school, she should be well aware of safeguarding.
I’m tempted to screenshot and send it to her school!
I do share pics of my kids on my own profile but I always cover the school logo even though anyone with any semblance of logic could work out what school we go to given our location.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe someone else who works in safeguarding has jumped on and tried to defend her. I literally cannot wrap my head round these morons

Reactions: 9
Honestly I think a lot of people struggle to wrap their head around large numbers, of which 47,000 is one. Helen seems to think there is no difference to just being out in a large town - going to walk past 47,000 people and share all your details with each of them, are you?!
I really think they don’t comprehend what 47,000 people would look like all in one place. Also it suits them not to think about it because they just love the oversharing and validation.

Reactions: 10
I think her post has been removed now, but looking back at her posts it’s not difficult to find more.

Reactions: 7
With working at a school she should know better. I get she isn’t the sharpest knife in the draw but this is basic stuff. There are a few creepy ones we’ve spotted. I remember she was slagging off someone she works with. The popsy group isn’t the only one she overshares on so god knows how many people see the photos.

Reactions: 6
The post has been removed. I wonder if those who commented about the safeguarding issues will now be banished from the group 🧐

Reactions: 2
It's not just her kids though is it? (Although obviously they are the innocent ones) it would be sooo easy to steal her identity. If she has not been hacked before or had her profile cloned, I'd be surprised.

Reactions: 4
It took me 2 seconds to find the school, the irony of the home page pop up! I can’t believe people are trying to defend her.
I found it too, so easy with the info shared. Then I could easily find all the posts where she mentions her job and talks about kids she works with. The whole lot could be sent to her school, I am tempted to do it after reading her replies.

Reactions: 8
I did look back through her old posts and the way she speaks about work, things she thinks about the head etc. I wouldn’t want her working at a school where my kids went.
I hope she thinks about what she is posting from now.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.