Popsy Clothing Cult #3 Popsy in the Wild!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love seeing folks suggestions on new products that Popsy could possibly make, because you know down the line, if Popsy do make said items, they will in no way credit the person who offered the idea šŸ˜‚

Latest one - pannier/bike bags. One lady wondering if Popsy would do a ā€˜collabā€™ with her Sonā€™s bag company. I highly doubt it as they would have to share profits šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love seeing folks suggestions on new products that Popsy could possibly make, because you know down the line, if Popsy do make said items, they will in no way credit the person who offered the idea šŸ˜‚

Latest one - pannier/bike bags. One lady wondering if Popsy would do a ā€˜collabā€™ with her Sonā€™s bag company. I highly doubt it as they would have to share profits šŸ˜†
Popsy don't allow mentions of businesses so they'll just suspend her and run off with the idea šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd take back the wedding invite personally and kick the person out below.

Is it so hard to just dress normally for someone else's wedding for just one day?

View attachment 2307261
I could see why people were taking the piss out of that post though. Imagine sending out invites telling your wedding guests which colours to wear. Itā€™s like something an influencer would do.

Someone is wearing a Popsy and mismatched jacket to a legal interview today. And not one of the plain, smartish Popsies either.

Reactions: 10
The same post has a comment below about Popsy being ā€œND uniformā€. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø really?!!
FFS I am so fed up of boring people thinking every tiny quirk makes them neurodivergent. I see it all the time with my friends in their 40s and 50s -"Oh, I forgot to get milk... must be ADHD!" duck off Susan, you don't need extra letters to feel special.

I'm not for a second diminishing real NDs but I am fed up of seeing the misinformed self diagnoses wearing it like a fashion statement.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
FFS I am so fed up of boring people thinking every tiny quirk makes them neurodivergent. I see it all the time with my friends in their 40s and 50s -"Oh, I forgot to get milk... must be ADHD!" duck off Susan, you don't need extra letters to feel special.

I'm not for a second diminishing real NDs but I am fed up of seeing the misinformed self diagnoses wearing it like a fashion statement.
agree with this. I have ADHD. Diagnosed as an adult. Sometimes it makes my life actual hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That poor husband. You just know heā€™s got a ā€˜man shedā€™ because heā€™s not allowed his stuff in the house. Probably because itā€™s stuffed with racks of Popsies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.