Popsy Clothing Cult #3 Popsy in the Wild!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Red Bob’ has bought a red dress 😂

More exciting posts on the page today. How do they all cope with the excitement!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
agree with this. I have ADHD. Diagnosed as an adult. Sometimes it makes my life actual hell.
Same - I was diagnosed in my early thirties (will be 39 soon) so well before covid. I know covid probably did send some people with undiagnosed ADHD into hell and there was a real uptake in people looking a diagnosis but I also see so many people claim to have it now and when you probe they just self diagnosed from a tiktok video and I feel it totally dismisses what has made day to day life really difficult for me. I also hate looking in groups like Popsy now as I think I have fit that mould in the past of being a bit different to others in how I act and dress but now seeing all the weirdos gathered in that group has made me very wary of dressing like them now. I try so hard to fit in.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Would that be Popsypoops?
I so want one of the quirky crew to have a post on these lines! 🙏
'ladies, I had such a bad popsident! It happened in Tesco, I thought it was just a fart! I was wearing Tarryara, any tips to clean all the bobbling?'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I so want one of the quirky crew to have a post on these lines! 🙏
'ladies, I had such a bad popsident! It happened in Tesco, I thought it was just a fart! I was wearing Tarryara, any tips to clean all the bobbling?'
With photographic proof and their child in the background with their school uniform and badge on show? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lady that’s wearing the ‘cheese’ cloth new dress with black belt and docs always looks good!

Reactions: 2
Lady that’s wearing the ‘cheese’ cloth new dress with black belt and docs always looks good!
Yes you’re right, I actually don’t hate that dress either, it’s pretty. There’s a few the last few days who’ve looked really nice but way more look awful, some of the dresses are very unflattering

Reactions: 1
I wonder if we’re seeing the end of Popsy already?

Yes, towels sold out. But probably because only 12 were made. It looks like all the dresses released are still available. Quite a few from last week too. I wonder if some of the older buyers have already gone elsewhere and now only the SuperFans are left? The sort that would buy a turd if it had a Popsy label. Probably given Cherish another product idea there.

Reactions: 8
I see there was a ’commotion’ at Timberleys recital today… wonder if it was someone saying they could see the bobbling on his dress?
I bet someone has bought every towel in every colour….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.