Popsy Clothing Cult #3 Popsy in the Wild!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another "Oooh I've put a discount code on bags that Greg doesn't know about!" post from Cherish 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Dock and Bay look like actual good quality towels.

I can’t believe a grown woman paid to have a photoshoot in a Popsy. That’s so odd. And then posting it for strangers to fawn over?
Dock and bay are great towels for beach/pool and also I don’t think that much more expensive than the crappy popsy ones which remind me of the ones you see in tourist shops on holiday!

Reactions: 3
Just catching up, AS IF they suspended someone from the group for being concerned about people sharing children’s info to 50k randomers - Tells you all you could ever want to know about where priorities clearly lie.

Is it so hard to just dress normally for someone else's wedding for just one day?
Yes, don’t you realise the actual world revolves around these people 😤 sod wedding etiquette

Reactions: 7
There’s some bad gnashers in that group, maybe they should skip the weekly product drops a couple of times and spend the money on a hygienist visit 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dock and Bay look like actual good quality towels.

I can’t believe a grown woman paid to have a photoshoot in a Popsy. That’s so odd. And then posting it for strangers to fawn over?
dock and bay are great quality. Made from recycled material as well. The material takes a bit of getting used to but they are fab for travel.

Reactions: 2
There’s some bad gnashers in that group, maybe they should skip the weekly product drops a couple of times and spend the money on a hygienist visit 😩
Maybe Cherish could launch veneers or false teeth and call it Popsychops

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh I just saw the Fred Flintstone photo. That is the weirdest photo ever to choose for her wedding day! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have you seen the woman who bought loads of the bags on offer? I’d not buy one but it was a bit of a stealth boast about look what I’ve bought. With Cherish’s sneaky code.

This is madness. If you’re so poor you hardly eat for a week, the last thing you should be buying at payday is a Popsy scarf.

IMG_5098.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I've just seen what I think is the first graduation post? Shall we do a bingo?
- Mental health
- Disability
- Neurodivergent
- Trans

What else?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone asking about dress choice for a fancy lunch wearing a denim jacket and espadrilles ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That new green toadstool dress is foul!
I thought the same...I mean, these days, I find most of the prints pretty awful but that really made my jaw drop 🤣

Red bob needed her mum help her style her hair and it's still not good...better but still bad 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People screenshotting their shopping bags is so wierd. Showing off how much you are spending on tat

Can someone tell me the name of the proper group on Facebook? I’m on one but I don’t think it’s the one people mention here as I don’t see these posts 😭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.