Popsy clothing cult #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joined the group purely because of this forum. As if people are pissing their knickers over a dress that has pockets, like popsy invented them.

Reactions: 6
I always wonder about the future when these kids can search their parents and how they will feel when they see this stuff. It’s one step down from the oversharing mummy bloggers

Reactions: 5
I always wonder about the future when these kids can search their parents and how they will feel when they see this stuff. It’s one step down from the oversharing mummy bloggers
It's a private group though, isn't it? I bloody well hope so as I don't want anyone knowing I'm in it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just found out through the briefest google that Timara’s name is was actually Timothy. Such a naff name change

• Haha
Just found out through the briefest google that Timara’s name is was actually Timothy. Such a naff name change
Of course, these men make minimal effort. Good old Tim literally just puts a dress on and dyed his hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.