Popsy clothing cult #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What to wear for a TA interview?

Not a bleeping Popsy and especially not bloody dinosaurs. These people are such sheep that nobody can give good interview dress code advice. I used to interview TAs and would not be impressed if somebody rocked up in a casual dress with childish bright prints on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What to wear for a TA interview?

Not a bleeping Popsy and especially not bloody dinosaurs. These people are such sheep that nobody can give good interview dress code advice. I used to interview TAs and would not be impressed if somebody rocked up in a casual dress with childish bright prints on.
But, tEAcHeR, kIDs LoVE DiNoSauRs!

They also love chocolate but I wouldn’t turn up dressed as a sodding milky way.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve never seen so many trigger warnings and the majority for things that are not sensitive topics. Are they taking the piss??
It seems every post, if it doesnt involve a dress, has to have a TW on and I think this came from admin so people coukd choose to read on or not

Reactions: 4
What encourages such oversharing? I hate hospital selfies. Why do people feel the need to post it to 40,000 people? Yes fair enough message your friends but why tell the world? Is it so you can be called #popsypretty or encouraged to buy a new dress even when your husband I having a serious operation?

I do wonder if these people have real friends or the group is their life all because they wear the same brand of clothing.

Reactions: 6
I remember it all kicking off a couple of years ago when someone complained that certain posters were being disrespectful of Jesus.
Edit - it was all about The Line of Duty (Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“You can never have too much red right??”

Err well you have clearly proved that isn’t strictly correct 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember it all kicking off a couple of years ago when someone complained that certain posters were being disrespectful of Jesus.
Edit - it was all about The Line of Duty (Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey).
Haha yes I remember that! Utterly mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So my particular annoying woman is the one who does sign language - can't explain why, just irritates me 😀 today's offering is a stupid christmas bow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.