Popsy clothing cult #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selling cosy cardigans in June 😂
When they came out last month and somebody bought all of them and posted- totally wrong time of year to be flogging cardigans but the cult will buy it

Reactions: 2
What planet do these people live on that an 18 year old would want a Popsy handbag for their holiday? Poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So so true about Friends having a quote for every occasion 🤣 something I watch on tv has a big event next week in London so for the last few weeks, the commentators keep saying 'in London'. Every single time, I say 'in London' as Joey says it when he is in the bedroom with Chandler and Monica when he works out they are together - it is pissing my husband and son off no end 🤣 but I can't help it 🤣🤣
I visit London whenever I can, and it's always, "London Baby".
I'd get Into a map if I could.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
£32 for a pair of leggings! :eek:
I bought some pairs of sports leggings from another company a couple of years ago (similar vibe to Popsy in terms of wacky quirky patterns) - just been on to look how much they were as I thought they were about £25. No...they are now £40 per pair 😱😱 so make Popsy ones look cheap! There is no way I would have paid more than £30 for them so they have clearly significantly increased in price!! Fab leggings though...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
£32 for leggings!!!! 🤦‍♀️ I used to buy a lot from Carolina Dress Room and theirs are £15. That’s about my limit. I’m sure the Popsy crew will snap them up super fast though 😂

Reactions: 4
Timara asking for people to go to Pride with him, how many handmaids will oblige I wonder. That dress is too tight for him.
Timaras shoes are bleeping ugly.

Also Timberly is a much better name than Timara. He missed a trick there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What planet do these people live on that an 18 year old would want a Popsy handbag for their holiday? Poor kid.
I read it as an 8 year old (going on 18), not an actual 18 year old? In any case, I love how apparently other handbags are 'babyish' yet Popsy is apparently not 🤭 a good 70% of their patterns are the very epitome of 'childish' and the example she used of the rainbow print is one of the worst childish ones 🤣

• Haha
£34 for a bag for an 8 year old, make it make sense

Reactions: 4
Timara asking for people to go to Pride with him, how many handmaids will oblige I wonder. That dress is too tight for him.
His posts make me feel so uncomfortable, there’s something not right. I see other posts of men wearing dresses and I don’t feel the same way.

Reactions: 11
His posts make me feel so uncomfortable, there’s something not right. I see other posts of men wearing dresses and I don’t feel the same way.
I think it’s partly the way that other posters fall over themselves to be the kindest most supportive person possible ever on his post, yet you see other posts from people that are asking for help get ignored. There was one yesterday from someone looking for Mental Health advice and literally a reply or two.

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand the posts about the leggings where people don’t normally wear leggings but they’re going to buy them because they’re Popsy ones and are asking for advice about how to be comfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The group is actually pretty tame compared to how it used to be , it was like a free for all and complete drama. Many were permanently offended by the most ridiculous things hence why most posts are now NPR and have to contain trigger warnings. There was one woman who was constantly going live in the group crying in the grip of a mental health crisis , it was really disturbing.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I read it as an 8 year old (going on 18), not an actual 18 year old? In any case, I love how apparently other handbags are 'babyish' yet Popsy is apparently not 🤭 a good 70% of their patterns are the very epitome of 'childish' and the example she used of the rainbow print is one of the worst childish ones 🤣
Oh I see! OK, makes more sense that an 8 year old might like their bags (even if it’s expensive for a bag that’s going to end up full of toys and crumbs). Dunno what that says about the taste of the grown women in the group who are falling over themselves because OMG rainbowwww print.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen so many trigger warnings and the majority for things that are not sensitive topics. Are they taking the piss??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.