Popsy clothing cult #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Door loving pirate hat twit ‘ today I need to buy a hairbrush’. No love you need to buy some new clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to be outdone, Timberly can also wear red 🥱
I got really weird vibes off him saying he was wearing underpops (I just shuddered at typing that word)

Think it's the way he said "the bit you can't see". Thanks for the mental image, pal.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Tim ‘ fun fact ‘ . Nah mate those words never fit with you. Wearing a Barbour in this weather as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wacky Door Mum is at sports day today… I thought we’d already had wacky sports day. I must have got confused with another wacky day.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah wacky door lady…. Take the ‘Pom Poms’ and mortify your poor child in front of his classmates! 😂 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yeah wacky door lady…. Take the ‘Pom Poms’ and mortify your poor child in front of his classmates! 😂 🤦‍♀️
Honestly her ability to pull exactly the same face in every photo is definitely something she can put on her CV for that job she is amazing at

Last edited:
  • Haha
What even is that face??? Looks like a demented baboon!!! And they aren’t even pom poms they are paper and she will look ridiculous!!!

Reactions: 3
This just occurred to me writing about CHF's horrible dresses, but it seems to sum up the Popsy culture rather well:

If your outfit has to scream fun and quirky, then you definitely aren't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Photo of 'Mr Popsy' celebrating his birthday... why is everyone in winter clothes, woolly hats, boots etc? Could this be *gasp* a lie just for a story? 🤔

• Haha
Photo of 'Mr Popsy' celebrating his birthday... why is everyone in winter clothes, woolly hats, boots etc? Could this be *gasp* a lie just for a story? 🤔
I notice people do mention receiving gifts from other members on the page. Makes you realise how many of the stories are just massive begs. I’m tempted to make up some bullshit just to see what kind of messages I get.

Bloody hell just catching up. Why is the red haired lady still flicking her fringe outwards? Has she never seen a fringe before? And yes there is definitely such a thing as too much red 😬

I also find Timara creepy, something about his photos and posts feels off.

Door lady is a knob, so desperate to get reactions on a group of strangers. She could have at least made an effort and got some actual pom poms for her daily post instead of paper honeycomb balls.

Reactions: 11
I notice people do mention receiving gifts from other members on the page. Makes you realise how many of the stories are just massive begs. I’m tempted to make up some bullshit just to see what kind of messages I get.
Much like Lucy Lockets....followers sending pizza to the staff when they were doing stock checks etc?! 🤦‍♀️ Wonder what 'Mr Popsy' will get...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.