Popsy clothing cult #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really - there’s a reason safeguarding exists. She could be putting children at risk through her thoughtless over sharing. At the very least she needs retraining in safeguarding.
I wouldn't contact the school, but I'm pretty horrified admin are letting these posts sail through without a thought. They've got approval on so there's no excuse to allow this tit through. They need a rule about protecting minors - the stuff that's been shared about kids with none of their consent is pretty awful.

I think Gummy might not have full intellectual capacity so I would tread carefully, but she clearly needs more grounding in safeguarding both as school staff and a parent.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't contact the school, but I'm pretty horrified admin are letting these posts sail through without a thought. They've got approval on so there's no excuse to allow this tit through. They need a rule about protecting minors - the stuff that's been shared about kids with none of their consent is pretty awful.

I think Gummy might not have full intellectual capacity so I would tread carefully, but she clearly needs more grounding in safeguarding both as school staff and a parent.
I think that's what is weirdest about the group is that all the posts are admin approved.
Makes you wonder what doesn't get through 🤔

Reactions: 4
I think that's what is weirdest about the group is that all the posts are admin approved.
Makes you wonder what doesn't get through 🤔
Somebody said a few pages back that their post asking for recommendations for trainers didn't get approved. Probably because other brands would be mentioned.

So this community cares about pretending market competitors don't exist more than they care about the safety of their members and members' children.

If there is a Popsy admin plant here, DO BETTER.

Reactions: 4
Somebody said a few pages back that their posts asking for recommendations for trainers didn't get approved. Probably because other brands would be mentioned.

So this community cares about market competitors more than they care about the safety of their members and their families.

Yeah, I bet they have a set list of what they allow through.

Makes me want to push a post as far into crazy as possible and see if it gets approved.
My neighbour is in the group so probably not a good idea!

Reactions: 1
Lol ☠☠☠

I got suspended from the group for messaging admin about safeguarding concerns. No members named, no screenshots, just a friendly a constructive message.

bleeping joke.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Lol ☠☠☠

I got suspended from the group for messaging admin about safeguarding concerns. No members named, no screenshots, just a friendly a constructive message.

bleeping joke.
Since they clearly don’t give a shiny shite I’d be very tempted to contact the school

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.