Popsy Clothing Cult #14 Well done Sandra you've got an actual <redacted> in the group

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Nik the Prik has done it before and just looks up people's addresses from previous orders and sends the dresses there without waiting for confirmation or payment.

GDPR says whaaaaat?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Apparently Nik the Prik has done it before and just looks up people's addresses from previous orders and sends the dresses there without waiting for confirmation or payment.

GDPR says whaaaaat?!
Looks like CJ just won whatever it was, I doubt that constitutes a contract of sale.

Reactions: 5
Looks like CJ just won whatever it was, I doubt that constitutes a contract of sale.
Prik was definitely after payment. CJ posted the whole convo - Prik couldn't wait 5 hours to find out whether to post?

1000020187.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
CJ complained that SIBWM ignored her comments on the seconds/warehouse extras posts before, not surprising is it if this is what happens... Didn't CJ say she got a sample dress and it was stained etc? Someone needs to get her phone off her and delete the group. Nik and CJ are both wrong IMO

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
CJ complained that SIBWM ignored her comments on the seconds/warehouse extras posts before, not surprising is it if this is what happens... Didn't CJ say she got a sample dress and it was stained etc? Someone needs to get her phone off her and delete the group. Nik and CJ are both wrong IMO
Agreed. What an utter bloody mess! This is why you don't create a panic buying culture that lets group members get fanatical over stock they can't pay for.

And yeah, CJ needs to distance herself from Plopsy. She can't keep throwing words like "toxic" around on P&P and continuing to line their pockets.

Reactions: 16
Imagine if Nik showed up at your door demanding payment for a dress. You’d tit yourself wouldn’t you? She’s scarier than a bailiff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just in case anyone was wondering if the Nuneaton sewing fairies had been up thro the night sewing the toddler coats….what does that actually mean?

IMG_3907.jpeg

---
Oh and yet another example of off the scale cult like behaviour….giving out business cards on a kids ward 🙄

IMG_3908.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Just in case anyone was wondering if the Nuneaton sewing fairies had been up thro the night sewing the toddler coats….what does that actually mean?

View attachment 2814218
---
Oh and yet another example of off the scale cult like behaviour….giving out business cards on a kids ward 🙄

View attachment 2814223
But did she love them or was it more “oh I love your dungarees“ then silently thinking I know we’re on a children’s ward but she looks bloody ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
But did she love them or was it more “oh I love your dungarees“ then silently thinking I know we’re on a children’s ward but she looks bloody ridiculous.
The other mum probably saw her coming in and thought she was the entertainment and was about to start making balloon animals

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Let's face it we know which cardigan wearing member wrote this... It doesn't make sense, she clearly hasn't shared all the information.
I don't trust Nazi Nik, but I don't trust young cardy either!!
I think Nik posted a dress in the size 6 sample dress group, someone tagged JL in it, JL didn’t comment and I assume Nik sent her a PM. She didn’t reply to the PM until later by which point Nik said it had already been posted…

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That Nik is an utter witch. Completely taking advantage of a vulnerable young girl.

Cardi J is very annoying but Nik is the wrong-un here.

Reactions: 25
I saw this and I'm so confused.. What is an automatic message?
One of my younger siblings used to do a FB status using text messages. Have never looked it up to it but wonder if it’s something you can set up and if she means it gives a suggested a reply…?
---
I’m going in to hospital soon. Will Popsy take me back so I can grift and over share?
One of my kids spent weeks in hospital. Silly me forgot to tell rando’s on the internet

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Nik has basically bullied Cardi-J into taking that dress by putting it in the post before it was paid for.

Reactions: 17
Seems like pressure selling tactics to me. Trading Standards should be all over this kind of group.

Reactions: 22
I assume she’s in a council house. If she works part time she likely gets full whack housing benefit etc, plus PIP for Wish Steve and DLA for her kid. Plus there’s anything she can grift from various groups.

I’m not anti-benefit by the way. Just saying she probably has a decent income.
No doubt she claims carers allowance for Wish man whilst Steve himself is still able enough to claim for caring for the son too. She is 100% the type to do this.

Reactions: 8
That is shocking behaviour by SIBWM - it feels like they are 'punishing' CJ for her usual trying to buy everything to teach her a lesson. Very unethical behaviour there by Sandra and co.

CJ should just send it back as soon as it arrives.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.