Popsy Clothing Cult #14 Well done Sandra you've got an actual <redacted> in the group

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Kate Middleton has been at Photoshop again, not sure why any editing of the image was needed, but it's obvious in the close up second image.

dress.png
Loo
armphoto.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It's so tragic that someone would spend almost 10 grand on Popsy! For that, they could buy a wardrobe full of well-made, tailored, natural fibre clothing that they'd look great in. Sure, they wouldn't have a literal house full of dresses but they'd look amazing! It boggles my mind.

Reactions: 16
I have two of the polyester dresses but prefer the cotton and won't buy unless they are cotton now and a wrap dress.

Reactions: 2
Looks like Kate Middleton has been at Photoshop again, not sure why any editing of the image was needed, but it's obvious in the close up second image.

View attachment 2816096LooView attachment 2816097
Looking more closely at that it looks like they might have made a sticker of themselves standing in a messy room perhaps(👀) and then passed the sticker on a photo of the door. It gets the transparency a bit off sometimes, so I don’t think this one was intentionally ‘photoshopped’ just rather the real background wasn’t appropriate to post.

• Wow
How many times do I need to unsubscribe from popsy emails? The buggers still get through.
This happened to me with another clothing company. Unsubscribed several times and they were full of excuses when I contacted them. The emails mysteriously stopped when I threatened to report them to the Information Commissioner...

Reactions: 8
This happened to me with another clothing company. Unsubscribed several times and they were full of excuses when I contacted them. The emails mysteriously stopped when I threatened to report them to the Information Commissioner...
It's happened to me too, but with a chocolate company, which did not do wonders for my waistline. Threatening them is the only thing that works!

Reactions: 4
Vlad?!? She's sweetness and softness and love, do you mean Nik? 😂
No, I def mean Vlad. Have you not seen her latest pic, she's leaning into the camera with a sort of scowl on her face like she's about to deck you one.

No, I def mean Vlad. Have you not seen her latest pic, she's leaning into the camera with a sort of scowl on her face like she's about to deck you one.
Some of us aren't privileged enough to still be in the group *does Timanda flounce of the room in disgust* 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has a really weird expression downturned mouth on that latest one. Think it’s been (unsuccessfully) edited again!

• Sad
It doesn't help that her arm is back looking like she is about to swing for you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.