Popsy Clothing Cult #14 Well done Sandra you've got an actual <redacted> in the group

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Nik posted a dress in the size 6 sample dress group, someone tagged JL in it, JL didn’t comment and I assume Nik sent her a PM. She didn’t reply to the PM until later by which point Nik said it had already been posted…
I believe Cardi J did comment but did a dirty delete. It's still wrong that the dress was sent without any communication or payment though.

Reactions: 8
I think Cardi J did comment as well. Bit convenient that her phone randomly commented on a dress in her size.

So, Nik the Prik has accessed Popsy records to get Cardi J’s address to post the dress to her, prior to receiving funds, am I right? Report them to the ICO, Cardi 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She maybe did the dirty delete as she changed her mind? It’s not eBay where you can’t retract a bid.

Reactions: 14
I believe Cardi J did comment but did a dirty delete. It's still wrong that the dress was sent without any communication or payment though.
Ah, didn’t know that! But yeah, sending without payment is just odd. It actually says on all of the sales posts in that group that payments must be received within 30 minutes!

Reactions: 7
Ah, didn’t know that! But yeah, sending without payment is just odd. It actually says on all of the sales posts in that group that payments must be received within 30 minutes!
The sample sale thing is another FOMO creating gimmick. There's one of each dress in the sample sale and the company sells 1000s of dresses a week, but selling individual ones of one size one at a time on social media seems a very odd business technique to me

You have to be the first to comment to get the dress and in a group with thousands of people it's going to lead people to jump on to comment without having time to really read the post or look at the dress just so they get a 'bargain'. I'm sure I read they used to sell these dresses when people went to the 'factory' but maybe they are cutting down on that so people don't go and investigate the actual lack of manufacturing going on there...

I feel sorry for CJ but think it's a) the responsibility of people in her actual life to help her manage this sort of thing (her Mum is on the group so must see this stuff but she has wheels of all her dresses to choose what to wear so she's also fallen for the cult), b) Popsy to prevent under 18s being in a group that is a selling group. She can't afford the dresses and it's making her miserable.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else keep thinking they are posting about #PopsyFlatley and expecting them to burst in to a bit of RiverDance action?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
some of the posts in the group make me scared to get older, god forbid i walk around in outfits like some of theirs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
some of the posts in the group make me scared to get older, god forbid i walk around in outfits like some of theirs
I'm another year older today. If I have a sudden inkling to get a Lego haircut and dye it any colour you'd normally find on the Tweenies, please can I be discouraged here?

• Haha
  • Heart
The whole thing doesn't ring true does it.
She should send it back, refuse delivery on it.

Reactions: 5
The sample sale thing is another FOMO creating gimmick. There's one of each dress in the sample sale and the company sells 1000s of dresses a week, but selling individual ones of one size one at a time on social media seems a very odd business technique to me

You have to be the first to comment to get the dress and in a group with thousands of people it's going to lead people to jump on to comment without having time to really read the post or look at the dress just so they get a 'bargain'. I'm sure I read they used to sell these dresses when people went to the 'factory' but maybe they are cutting down on that so people don't go and investigate the actual lack of manufacturing going on there...

I feel sorry for CJ but think it's a) the responsibility of people in her actual life to help her manage this sort of thing (her Mum is on the group so must see this stuff but she has wheels of all her dresses to choose what to wear so she's also fallen for the cult), b) Popsy to prevent under 18s being in a group that is a selling group. She can't afford the dresses and it's making her miserable.
100% agree with all of this. I joined the sample group when it was created but never bother looking, the 30 min thing is ridiculous in the middle of the day when most people are working.
I’m the mother of 3 teens. I would definitely intervene if she was one of mine, but I guess we don’t know what conversations are going on in other households.

Reactions: 4
Nik is obviously being an absolute witch. But I had a look at J’s posts on the pre-loved group and she’s constantly expressing interest in dresses that are for sale and then blanking the seller when they reply. So I don’t have much sympathy for her, people like that wind me up. And she doesn’t need to lie about her phone sending messages on her behalf. Just be honest, you don’t owe Nik a penny either way.

The whole thing doesn't ring true does it.
She should send it back, refuse delivery on it.
If she’s not sent it tracked delivery, Cardi should claim she never received it.

And then two weeks later post on F&F wearing the dress just to piss off Nik.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I seriously cannot get over Cardi J being 17 and choosing to dress like a fifty old running the tombola at a village fete.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She's only 17? That's even more of a piss take just using her previous details to send her a dress surely? 🤨 What a strange company.

Reactions: 8
This is a reply on a post about a Poopettes mum saying they think they have enough polyester frocks.

Even if we are kind and say that some are second hand and assign an average of say £30, that’s £9000 !

IMG_3911.jpeg

• Wow
This is a reply on a post about a Poopettes mum saying they think they have enough polyester frocks.

Even if we are kind and say that some are second hand and assign an average of say £30, that’s £9000 !

View attachment 2815888
300.. their house must have flammable stickers all over it with that amount of polyester..
either that or it’s Sandras alt account…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.