Popsy Clothing Cult #14 Well done Sandra you've got an actual <redacted> in the group

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Fillyjonk nominated by @FourSeasonSoupObsessive - mildly redacted by me to appease the Tattle Gods. Strangely enough, there are about five massively offensive but accurate descriptors we could insert there.

This is your hotline for reporting crimes against polyester, carry on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Someone asked late in the last thread about the Trustpilot score - it seems they mass mailed hundreds of people this week with a link to TP, including people who haven’t ordered for years and those who have been banned and had asked Popsy to remove their details from their systems. After getting the review request email the ones who asked them to remove their details have now reported them to the ICO for not doing it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Someone asked late in the last thread about the Trustpilot score - it seems they mass mailed hundreds of people this week with a link to TP, including people who haven’t ordered for years and those who have been banned and had asked Popsy to remove their details from their systems. After getting the review request email the ones who asked them to remove their details have now reported them to the ICO for not doing it.
Tell me there is a post about this because I so want to read it :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also it's interesting to note that they are now replying to the positive reviews with sickly sweet comments "thanks so much for your review!!", I do recognise a few of the names from the group, but surely they can't incentivise positive reviews?

Reactions: 4
Surely that’s unethical?

Reactions: 5
Doing anything sketchy when Tattle is on to you is a bit stupid. Don't they know we're amateur private investigators and wannabe sleuths, who hate lies?

Reactions: 26
Watching Top Of The Pops 1995 last night and the dreadfully unfunny Roy Chubby Brown was on, now I know where they got their ideas from!

Ps still reeling from them taking weeks to remove a Nazi but someone laughs at TimberellaStillafella calling himself a woman and they are gone in mins!

IMG_3835.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't believe Timmy can describe himself as a woman with a straight face. The delusion is strong with that one

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Watching Top Of The Pops 1995 last night and the dreadfully unfunny Roy Chubby Brown was on, now I know where they got their ideas from!

Ps still reeling from them taking weeks to remove a Nazi but someone laughs at TimberellaStillafella calling himself a woman and they are gone in mins!

View attachment 2776841
They have a dress in this exact pattern, don't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Timberley you are a man, a man who gets off on wearing a dress, looking like shite but being told by the poopsy cocks in frocks massive you look lovely. You don’t. You’re still a man in a dress. Plus you need a proper job.

queen vlad please make today the day you return to us…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When everyone was mentioning Popsy advert cards in the last thread I wondered what they were going on about. I am in the middle of sorting clothes and lo and behold two Popsy advert cards. I have a couple of dresses and some tights from them. I ordered the tights recently and I suspect they came with those. Not noted them with the dresses but it’s been a while since I bought one.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been reading up on TP this morning and if you pay for their services which it seems Popsy have very recently decided to do (they only claimed their account this month), then they can send review invitations - not sure how that’s different from incentivising when you run a promo competition for reviews at the same time - it’s not hard to read between the lines. These SS are from the site. So they’ve definitely got someone in, post Tattlegate to manage their brand. I would imagine the first plan is to email everyone who ever ordered (as they seem to have started) in waves, then invite everyone who orders in future to leave a review.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
This came up on my FB feed this morning. Nothing says fashion like walking about looking like a living bookcase. Not. Sorry, but it’s hideous.

IMG_4989.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.