Popsy Clothing Cult #14 Well done Sandra you've got an actual <redacted> in the group

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The coats are even more horrible on than I’d thought they’d be. Might have guessed Gumz would be one of the first in line for one

Reactions: 10
No, but there are 7 pics of her kid with some ghostbusters thing that I genuinely read as having been grifted to him.
I was taking the piss with the comment about the pics of her kids showing the school, but there literally is 4 pics of certificates the school have given one of the kids with his name and school on 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep it was gifted. Probably because the kid has lived in the ghostbuster suit since his birthday and she has continually shared photos of him in every group she is in. Because you know she could never afford to buy it herself, as she stands there in her new Popsy coat.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And 7 pictures of her kids showing their school?
that bit is actually closer to home, she’s posted pics of it hanging up with the kid’s school certificates in full view also plus photos of the other one in a grifted fancy dress outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This doesn’t look like mother and son to me. It’s like gigantic popsy monster woman with her poor downtrodden depressed little husband 😂😂
Balls in the Popsy bag from China, alarm set on his phone for Friday at 11.56am, almost filed for Polyester bankruptcy.

• Haha
that bit is actually closer to home, she’s posted pics of it hanging up with the kid’s school certificates in full view also plus photos of the other one in a grifted fancy dress outfit
I saw the picture after I commented. She's an absolute idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait so her husband doesn’t work and she works as a TA and they have 2 kids (and she has an older one who works as a chef who may or may not live at home and contribute)? Think I’d be grifting as well, how can they live 😳🤣

Reactions: 5
Wait so her husband doesn’t work and she works as a TA and they have 2 kids (and she has an older one who works as a chef who may or may not live at home and contribute)? Think I’d be grifting as well, how can they live 😳🤣
Eldest doesn't live with them and she's only a part time TA. It's scary how much I know about her just based on her over sharing on groups.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.