Popsy Clothing Cult #14 Well done Sandra you've got an actual <redacted> in the group

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's face it we know which cardigan wearing member wrote this... It doesn't make sense, she clearly hasn't shared all the information.
I don't trust Nazi Nik, but I don't trust young cardy either!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let's face it we know which cardigan wearing member wrote this... It doesn't make sense, she clearly hasn't shared all the information.
I don't trust Nazi Nik, but I don't trust young cardy either!!
Yes, the way cardigan girly is claiming that her phone sent an automated message agreeing to buy it is very... odd.
---
What does she mean by automatic messages??
Like she has somehow set up a system to say "Interested" or "Yes please". You can't do automated comments. She needs to take accountability for her shopping addiction and needs to dress like the teenager she is instead of fixating on frumpy menopausal frocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I didn’t realise Andre the Giant was a fan of Popsy.
bleeping love this reference
---
Wait so her husband doesn’t work and she works as a TA and they have 2 kids (and she has an older one who works as a chef who may or may not live at home and contribute)? Think I’d be grifting as well, how can they live 😳🤣
Yep yep and yep. She chose to work part time, and Steve from wish had to give up work. All she can do is grift now….

Reactions: 4
1000040743.jpg

Please tell me this is a troll post. God these dungarees are so UNFLATTERING. And what's with the length?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Wait so her husband doesn’t work and she works as a TA and they have 2 kids (and she has an older one who works as a chef who may or may not live at home and contribute)? Think I’d be grifting as well, how can they live 😳🤣
I assume she’s in a council house. If she works part time she likely gets full whack housing benefit etc, plus PIP for Wish Steve and DLA for her kid. Plus there’s anything she can grift from various groups.

I’m not anti-benefit by the way. Just saying she probably has a decent income.

Reactions: 14
In her (limited) defence… which I’m not saying she deserves… but isn’t there those annoying suggested replies that come up, so you could feasibly accidentally reply. Not saying it’s what happened!

Reactions: 2
I assume she’s in a council house. If she works part time she likely gets full whack housing benefit etc, plus PIP for Wish Steve and DLA for her kid. Plus there’s anything she can grift from various groups.

I’m not anti-benefit by the way. Just saying she probably has a decent income.
I think she does, she’s always buying lockets and poopsys and getting her hair done…

Reactions: 4
In her (limited) defence… which I’m not saying she deserves… but isn’t there those annoying suggested replies that come up, so you could feasibly accidentally reply. Not saying it’s what happened!
She'd commented 'next in line' on an item. Then did a dirty delete I believe... 😂
You still wouldn't post without payment.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The comments on SIBWMN on the mystery dress purchase post 🤣

“she was probably too busy thinking about her next piece of “styling” to realise she hadn’t taken payment…the latest with the godawful vest with shoes and socks is a particular highlight 🤣
---
Lots of the comments on the cardigan-dress-gate scandal cast a lot of shade on Nik. My personal favourite:
SNAP! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cardigan girl will never give up Popsy. She has a strange parasocial relationship with them. She should get some decent therapy to help her drop them and value herself more

Reactions: 11
Having read her posts, it does look like it's Nik the Prik's fault. Why wouldn't you message somebody who commented (especially if their comment was now gone) to ask if they still wanted it before posting it without even getting a payment?

I bet she was really bolshy with cardi J too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.