Popsy clothing cult #10 Debobbler by Popsy and the Sweaty Gussets, out now on Polyester Records

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it backfired on her - she thought everyone would find it funny and is snarking at
This is interesting for once. I didn't know she had three. She only ever talks about two.
He is quite a bit older - maybe 10 years? She had him at a young age. He pops up very occasionally šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
No, they are old news now. Just back to the usual wacky patterned dresses now!
Are they now the top sale items? I donā€™t think they are selling as much as they were. But then who would want to take a chance on accidentally twinning with Timberleyā€¦.

Reactions: 4
She may find the freezer prank funny (or so she says) but for some women that is an abusive reality. What a bleeping prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Gummy Translator 4000ā„¢ļø here to assist!

ā€œ[When we were] shopping this morning, hubby says ā€˜I have a funny feeling youā€™re going [to] want one of thoseā€™ (pointing at amazing Santa and elf hats). [I said] ā€˜Oh yes, that [will] be perfect for the playground at workā€™ lol. Yep, [the] 40 plus mum of three must have accessory [is] an elf hatā€¦ [The] boys [are] heading off to a youth club and Christmas fun, so [I ] had to grab some pictures.ā€

Wow that was painful, what does she have against the English language?

Shakespeare, she isnā€™t!

Or should I say, Gumspeare?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That moment when you buy 2 of this brands dresses, then randomly discover this thread. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­ canā€™t wait to read past threads šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There's NOTHING worse than a prankster. He sounds like a nasty bully though.
I once went out with a "prankster" who was always "up for a laugh" Turns out he was actually just up for humiliating me in public. It was thirty years ago and I can still remember the sick feeling deep in my stomach. Just typing this has made me feel the awful humiliation from his most "hilarious" prank

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I once went out with a "prankster" who was always "up for a laugh" Turns out he was actually just up for humiliating me in public. It was thirty years ago and I can still remember the sick feeling deep in my stomach. Just typing this has made me feel the awful humiliation from his most "hilarious" prank
Yep. People who use humiliation as entertainment are straight up wankers. I went to university with one and she made my life a misery. Took me a long time to recognise her as a bully because I just used to go along with it. When I got annoyed she turned it back round onto me. It was horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep. People who use humiliation as entertainment are straight up wankers. I went to university with one and she made my life a misery. Took me a long time to recognise her as a bully because I just used to go along with it. When I got annoyed she turned it back round onto me. It was horrible.
Similar to people who banter a lot and aggressively. Tend to be those that want to be mean and inappropriate and get away with it by wrapping it up as a joke. They always get aggy if put do it back to them and say things like ā€˜canā€™t you take a joke?ā€™ or ā€˜ You take everything too seriouslyā€™. Was with one of them for a few years, scary how much I normalised it, I still feel cringey thinking about some of those times. Now Iā€™m older and no f**ks are given I would literally tell them to stop and if not, leave if someone started doing that to me now.
---
Crazy gummy is back with her illiterate shite
OMG Sheā€™s so WACKY!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine having to have backup underwear storage in the event that your husband freezes your underwear. I canā€™t even comprehend living with that. It sounds like heā€™s done something weird with her underwear before and sheā€™s had to have backup. What a weirdo. This isnā€™t how normal functioning adults behave. I wonder if she was due to go somewhere that day, and this was his version of ā€˜hiding the car keysā€™ so she couldnā€™t go. šŸ˜”

Reactions: 28
Why oh why would you share this?

(*Why would you marry someone who does this but that's probably a much longer conversation!)
I don't believe a word of this - the Popsy poster, not you Bacon - a fanatasy 'wacky incident' that never happened. She must just have a desperate need for some Popsy attention šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
Really rude in her reply to someone who pointed out how nasty it is View attachment 2618546
I can't believe how rude her reply to that comment was!

This isn't the Mumsnet type response of he stacked the dishwasher incorrectly, LTB, this is actually quite a cruel 'prank'. Now if they're both equally spiteful in these petty little games that's all well and good (although a - who has the time for that tit and b - if they're regularly doing stuff like this, do either of them actually even like the other?!) but actually if you're always on the receiving end, sometimes another person saying 'that's actually really cruel' can really open your eyes to what's going on - which I think is probably where the first poster was coming from. Albeit that it fell on deaf ears!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was šŸ˜® at freezer knicker woman wtf is that all about, and posting it as if itā€™s perfectly normal?! Iā€™d thought she was one of the nicer and more normal cult members too, in the vein of doc marten lady

If it happened itā€™s sad that she is minimising and canā€™t see thatā€™s abuser tactics. Have a heated discussion with me and Iā€™ll cool you down by going through your private space, your knicker drawer, and rendering the itemā€™s unwearable in the immediate term. Thatā€™ll teach you to argue with me. Thereā€™s your punishment. So sheā€™ll be more likely to keep quiet next time

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He is quite a bit older - maybe 10 years? She had him at a young age. He pops up very occasionally šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
He's also a really tit chef isn't he? She shared pictures of him making dinner for them because he's so talented and it looked awful, a tortilla wrap with corn on the cob and a single sausage. I actually laughed so much at that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's also a really tit chef isn't he? She shared pictures of him making dinner for them because he's so talented and it looked awful, a tortilla wrap with corn on the cob and a single sausage. I actually laughed so much at that one.
I think he was just training as a chef. He probably just offered to make them a normal lunch and she turned it in to something else. Iā€™d be absolutely mortified if she was my mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.