Popsy clothing cult #10 Debobbler by Popsy and the Sweaty Gussets, out now on Polyester Records

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much storage space does Tim have? I've been following for about a week and he's had at least 5 new dresses ... add to that having multiple colours in every bloody jacket he owns. He must have a lot of wardrobe space 😆
I think most of it actually belongs to his mum 🤣🤣 either that or he bin dives those charity skips.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Peter makes me feel so so sick. I don’t care if a bloke wants to wear a tit polyester dress just because, knock yourself out. Even post a pic on that group if you absolutely have to.
The thing about Peter is it’s purely a tights fetish. He’s using popsy as a flimsy excuse to crowbar his fetish into the group. I bet he uses loads of other groups as a thin veil to just post photos of himself in tights to loads of women. It’s purely fetish and I don’t wanna be subjected to it for his kicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I bet Timberley trousersnake’s mum took the photo and she then said ‘right Timothy, put my coats back in the cupboard. Put that awful dress back in the dressing up box, wipe off the marker pen and let’s have a nice hot chocolate before bed.‘
Does Timara really live with his mum? He definitely gives those vibes but has he ever said so? I'm desperate to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And a new man in a dress has entered the ring...
Was 20 odd years ago right enough but my graduation we were told we had to wear a white top and black/dark trousers or skirt but we didn’t have any stunning and brave folk at mine!

Reactions: 6
was we
Does Timara really live with his mum? He definitely gives those vibes but has he ever said so? I'm desperate to know!
I think so. On one of the other threads, (if I remember correctly,) companies house revealed the same address for Timara and an older lady.

Reactions: 7
Honestly I'm not surprised he lives with his mum, can't imagine him anywhere else or having a normal life 😂

Reactions: 9
If you look up our Timmy on Companies House, one of the former directors of the company he was secretary of, is a female Jack Monroe 💀 (not the same one I hasten to add, but it tickled me in a Tattle crossover kinda way!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I have no idea how it comes up on my feed, but JL likes every single clothing brand out there. I wonder if she's in a thousand similar groups with her cardigan tales.

Reactions: 4
Oh and here’s Allan doing the exact same as Peter. Making fetish content that for some reason the idiots in that group lap up and further feed into their perversion. Mute, ignore and don’t give them the attention they crave. Bet they sit wanking over the compliments women are giving them.

Reactions: 8
Am so relieved it’s not just me who is genuinely creeped out by Allan.
---

I suspect it’s because they don’t want to be accused of bigotry.
Someone posted on one of these Popsy threads a few threads back that Allen was harmless and so much less creepy than Tim and I had to disagree in the strongest terms. Then, after a long absence, he reappeared, literally the next day which made it creepier. Pure fetishist, really gives me the shudders and makes me want to leave the group every time I see him.

Reactions: 10
Urghh Allan appeared when I opened my Facebook app. He really gives me the creeps with his weird camera set up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.