Popsy clothing cult #10 Debobbler by Popsy and the Sweaty Gussets, out now on Polyester Records

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd never be able to do a roundup that does it all justice...

But I'm just loving how quickly we're getting through these threads! So much nonsense on f&f!

Reactions: 9
Did anyone spot the “we want to buy someone a take away post” yesterday?
1000 life stories later …..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who wanted to buy who a takeaway? Please tell me the winner was the one with the shittest dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg there were literally 1.2k comments trying to win a take away, paid for by Cherish. bleeping scroungers.
It's all part of the "it's just me and Greg and a few of our friends in here" persona. I don't begrudge them their business, they saw a niche and went for it, but it's a business at the end of the day so don't pretend you're everyone's friend

So if we do have people lurking on here from Popsy HQ, does that mean they will also take our feedback here about not pushing the FOMO on people who can't afford it, and not allowing posts in their group which reveal children's personal information?

Reactions: 18
If they can afford to spend £45 on a polyester dress that will bobble as soon as they look at it, they can get themselves a takeaway

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's all part of the "it's just me and Greg and a few of our friends in here" persona. I don't begrudge them their business, they saw a niche and went for it, but it's a business at the end of the day so don't pretend you're everyone's friend

So if we do have people lurking on here from Popsy HQ, does that mean they will also take our feedback here about not pushing the FOMO on people who can't afford it, and not allowing posts in their group which reveal children's personal information?
And please take the feedback about Timberley timberland boots as well. And gummy sharing far too much tit. Oh wait, they get far too much money from them …

Reactions: 8
The takeaway winner should have been the one with the vile kitchen from the last thread, save her cooking in that tit pit and giving her family food poisoning 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The takeaway winner should have been the one with the vile kitchen from the last thread, save her cooking in that tit pit and giving her family food poisoning 🤢
You wait now for all the tit kitchen pictures to start appearing so Sandra and gavin have to pay out for another take away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A take away is the last thing these ladies need.
Maybe some coat hangers, a feather duster or a bloody mirror would be more useful.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just been having a scroll through the stuff in the sale to see if any dresses I liked were on there. There is a *lot* of stuff reduced including Christmas dresses.

I tend to get a Christmas jumper every year but was thinking of a Popsy this year...

Reactions: 1
this is the other Popsy I bought 😄 ignore the socks lol I’ll be wearing boots with them 🤣
You've got a tidy house, well fitting bra and that dress looks good on you.

You are clearly not part of the core Popsy demographic 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.