Popsy clothing cult #10 Debobbler by Popsy and the Sweaty Gussets, out now on Polyester Records

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only imagine the absolute pasting I'd get from the kids if I turned up to school in this ! She looks like a cliwn
She looks like she's auditioning for the next version of the wacky clothed reincarnation of Dr Who.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just looked at the Lucy and Little page Jesus how smug and boring is Lucy? She makes Gummy look like a raconteur extraordinaire

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just looked at the Lucy and Little page Jesus how smug and boring is Lucy? She makes Gummy look like a raconteur extraordinaire
She’s gone into super smug mode! Never had a pregnant person known more about babies than old gurney face!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s gone into super smug mode! Never had a pregnant person known more about babies than old gurney face!

Oh yes she’s got that Myleene Klass “only person in the world to ever be pregnant” vibe going on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gurney knows everything about everything don’t forget 🤣 or she thinks she does. Wonder if Gummy is trying to Sneak back as a locket…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haven't seen any but G is back and has shared I think 5 or 6 photos of her son 🙄
Why’s her son getting free tit when she clearly had enough money to buy this stuff herself? Given she can buy £40-50 dresses. What a misuse of charity

Reactions: 18
Gummy had her brain numbing posts. She is the dullest woman. She overshares to try and get sympathy but it seems to be backfiring…

Reactions: 8
Also disgusted there is zero mention of Palestine in the group. They post asking and discussion all sorts of inconsequential bullshit

Why’s her son getting free tit when she clearly had enough money to buy this stuff herself? Given she can buy £40-50 dresses. What a misuse of charity
Gummy is as big a grifter as Jade. Actually she’s a much bigger grifter. This is her life. Free stuff.

Reactions: 12
Yes, but at least he is the one that benefits. I find it strange she admits to it though?

Reactions: 2
She can afford to buy all those dresses because other people are providing for her son rather than her. Plus how does her other kid(s) feel when their brother is constantly being gifted things?

Whatever the ethics of the situation is, the bottom line is that I, as a total stranger, should not have cause to think about such stuff. I know more about her household than I do my own family!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So what's coming out today at 12? Feels weird that I can't see for myself any more. Are they still using DM lady? What about the new tiny woman? Is Puddle Duck still in her gold boots in the cold weather?

Reactions: 1
In my experience, it's always those that need it the least that will take the most! I think Gummy actually quite likes the attention (in real life and online) that having a disabled child brings.

Reactions: 19
In my experience, it's always those that need it the least that will take the most! I think Gummy actually quite likes the attention (in real life and online) that having a disabled child brings.
I am not sure she has much real life support if she needs so much validation online. Her husband who she says is quite ill seems to have very little say on how life happens, so I'm not sure he's much help to her. She lives for her kids, which isn't unusual for many parents, but think a lot of what goes on in her life is just mundane, beside dealing with her son's health issues, so that seems to be the way she seeks validation. I'm sure having a child with a health complaint is difficult, but he seems a happy enough kid from all the pictures and details she shares of him!

Reactions: 6
Also disgusted there is zero mention of Palestine in the group. They post asking and discussion all sorts of inconsequential bullshit
not sure this is fair…it’s for people jointly interested in a clothing brand, not a political group? I don’t talk about Palestine with my joint interest groups either, or in fact at work, or with friends, or at home…🤷🏻‍♀️ this is a reach

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.