Popsy clothing cult #10 Debobbler by Popsy and the Sweaty Gussets, out now on Polyester Records

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's NOTHING worse than a prankster. He sounds like a nasty bully though.

Reactions: 27
Oof, she always seemed to be a lovely lady, I feel for her that she's had to pretend this is a normal thing. Having a heated conversation and then he puts all her underwear in the freezer to make her "chill out"? That sounds like red flag behaviour to me, am I right in thinking he is a military guy? It's a humiliating thing to do to someone, imagine if she didn't have other underwear and what that would do for her day? I hope I'm wrong and he's playing a prank, but if this is a pattern she needs to get away from him IMO

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I need to stay off Tattle at bedtime, I canā€™t remember much of the nightmare that woke me last night other than Timbarella popped up at my jogging group in a purple dress with his frizzy hair and wonky eyeliner and yelled surprise!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There's NOTHING worse than a prankster. He sounds like a nasty bully though.
He does. What if it was her time of the month ?
---
So what's coming out today at 12? Feels weird that I can't see for myself any more. Are they still using DM lady? What about the new tiny woman? Is Puddle Duck still in her gold boots in the cold weather?
Viscose dresses

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I heard Debaser by the Pixies on the radio earlier and had to sing along with Debobbler instead :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Crazy gummy is back with her illiterate shite
Gummy Translator 4000ā„¢ļø here to assist!

ā€œ[When we were] shopping this morning, hubby says ā€˜I have a funny feeling youā€™re going [to] want one of thoseā€™ (pointing at amazing Santa and elf hats). [I said] ā€˜Oh yes, that [will] be perfect for the playground at workā€™ lol. Yep, [the] 40 plus mum of three must have accessory [is] an elf hatā€¦ [The] boys [are] heading off to a youth club and Christmas fun, so [I ] had to grab some pictures.ā€

Wow that was painful, what does she have against the English language?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She can afford to buy all those dresses because other people are providing for her son rather than her. Plus how does her other kid(s) feel when their brother is constantly being gifted things?

Whatever the ethics of the situation is, the bottom line is that I, as a total stranger, should not have cause to think about such stuff. I know more about her household than I do my own family!
Iā€™ve said before there is a certain type of mum that grifts using an ill child. She gets things for all of them then goes for a brag.. I saw it when one of mine was ill. Some parents, like gummy , milk it for all its worth.
---
This is interesting for once. I didn't know she had three. She only ever talks about two.
You have missed out as she shares pics of him tooā€¦ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.