Popsy clothing cult #10 Debobbler by Popsy and the Sweaty Gussets, out now on Polyester Records

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think mine would have to be Gummy, Timberley, Daniel and Sandra… what fun that would be
I think it might actually make Gummy think if someone said her and the names of her three kids with descriptions “as long as he brings his glasses”! If she asked how they knew the names they could just say well she posts them all the time…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wore Jagger? Jager? (Green plaid) and got compliments from several people. I’m super forgetful though and neglected to tell them the name of the company, handout business cards or point out the pockets though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wore Jagger? Jager? (Green plaid) and got compliments from several people. I’m super forgetful though and neglected to tell them the name of the company, handout business cards or point out the pockets though.
You misse a trick there, you could have posted to the cult how many cards you gave out….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You misse a trick there, you could have posted to the cult how many cards you gave out….
I die a little inside at the thought of saying to someone “I like your dress” and getting a response of “Here’s a business card, it’s from an amaaazzzzzIng small business and Sandra, the owner hand stitches every single dress. Oh and it has pockets!”
I would legit think it was an MLM and avoid like the plague!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone see the live last night? Anything CrAZy and new coming out?
It wasn't on last night as Sandra and Greasy Greg were away somewhere this weekend - looked like it might have been Lapland but I'm not sure. It was somewhere snowy 🤷‍♀️

Despite multiple posts saying she was doing it tonight instead, there were still lots of the cult members asking where it was last night 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I bought the purple tartan and when people compliment it I say “thanks!”

And that’s it…

Reactions: 7
It wasn't on last night as Sandra and Greasy Greg were away somewhere this weekend - looked like it might have been Lapland but I'm not sure. It was somewhere snowy 🤷‍♀️

Despite multiple posts saying she was doing it tonight instead, there were still lots of the cult members asking where it was last night 🤦‍♀️
It's been pretty snowy in the Midlands by all accounts so might just be her back garden :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No, she commented that loads of people had complimented her bizarre leggings and tucked in jumper combo so presume they were somewhere with other people.

Reactions: 1

And that’s it…
That’s what I do. I would never volunteer where it came from if I wasn’t asked (unless I’ve found a charity shop bargain, then I do tell my twin and mum, I was particularly proud of a silk jigsaw dress for £5.)

• Heart
Reactions: 3

And that’s it…
Exactly what I did wearing the skirt, except when one person pushed to ask where it was from I said ‘from the internet’ and wandered off with my coffee with my very Cillian Murphy face on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right this sneak peek today. I am convinced I saw a post yesterday of Cherish and a hidden-face child in Christmas PJs, reminding of the sneak peak “tonight”. Now it’s today? Did anyone else see this? I can’t find it now. I only saw it when scrolling.

Pffft, me having a moment. Quite glad though, I was concerned I was actually dreaming about this ridiculousness 🤣

• Haha
Someone is asking what Popsy she should wear to The Ritz 😳 None. They're not suitable for every single occasion.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.