Popsy clothing cult #10 Debobbler by Popsy and the Sweaty Gussets, out now on Polyester Records

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he was just training as a chef. He probably just offered to make them a normal lunch and she turned it in to something else. I’d be absolutely mortified if she was my mother.
I think it was the bbq he did that at. Gummy just finds the need to overshare so we know it…

Reactions: 1
He's also a really tit chef isn't he? She shared pictures of him making dinner for them because he's so talented and it looked awful, a tortilla wrap with corn on the cob and a single sausage. I actually laughed so much at that one.
Yep, i think we all laughed at that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Look how pleased with himself Timbarellastillafella is here. And WTF is wrong with these women bringing their children into this shitshow?
Mine would be like that man is a creep. Hes giving me funny looks.
what is actually wrong with these people. Probably gone home all smug and right on with themselves

Reactions: 9
And it looks as though there is a dissenting voice in the ranks...they should probably prepare for banning! Comments on Sandra's post. No Live tomorrow-it's Monday.
That person is long banned now 🤣 there does seem to be a lot more people speaking their mind lately… Sandra must be getting a bit twitchy now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look how pleased with himself Timbarellastillafella is here. And WTF is wrong with these women bringing their children into this shitshow?
The body language of the women nearest to Timorethanawoman, is very revealing. They are not comfortable at all. Imagine being so desperate to impress Sandra and the gang that you'd make yourself (and probably a few children too) pretend to enjoy hanging out with that fucker.

Who, incidentally looks smug as King Smug of Smuggington despite their unease.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The body language of the women nearest to Timorethanawoman, is very revealing. They are not comfortable at all. Imagine being so desperate to impress Sandra and the gang that you'd make yourself (and probably a few children too) pretend to enjoy hanging out with that fucker.

Who, incidentally looks smug as King Smug of Smuggington despite their unease.
I think Timerberella Trousersnake things he is Queen Smug 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The kid in the red jacket in the standing photo has the right idea! ”No way I’m showing my face in this, Mum. Absolutely not”.

He’ll go far.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stupid thing is, of course the group is to sell more stuff, why even pretend!

The difference is that Primark or M&s aren't having meet ups to tell us all about their new ranges, offering to buy us a take away and pretending to be our friends. And the difference is that I don't feel I'm missing out if I don't have everything they release. And other customers aren't asking me for what they look like in their clothes or sending me photos of them in their houses with their new items.

I hope that, over time, other people will see it's all a bit of a con, and how people who are dissenters disappear from the group...

Reactions: 19
It’s so tiresome that whenever someone posts a dissenting view (not just here, basically anywhere online) over something trivial or just based on personal preference or opinion) all these weirdos race to tell them to BE KIND (aka shut up). It’s so patronising and infantalising. People are allowed to have their own opinion! Far out, we can’t ALL agree on EVERYTHING 🙄

And it looks as though there is a dissenting voice in the ranks...they should probably prepare for banning! Comments on Sandra's post. No Live tomorrow-it's Monday.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Has she tucked the jumper into the leggings? that looks odd.
I think she’s tucked it into her bra?

Mark my words, crop cardis are imminent. I said it a few weeks ago and I’m more sure by the minute!
---
That person is long banned now 🤣 there does seem to be a lot more people speaking their mind lately… Sandra must be getting a bit twitchy now.
It’s actually still there 👀 - thought this particular post was a lot ruder than the original comment though…literally silencing dissenting voices. It’s totally a cult.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she’s tucked it into her bra?

Mark my words, crop cardis are imminent. I said it a few weeks ago and I’m more sure by the minute!
---

It’s actually still there 👀 - thought this particular post was a lot ruder than the original comment though…literally silencing dissenting voices. It’s totally a cult.
They all hero worship Cherish and won’t hear a bad word said against her because she pretends she’s their friend, buying takeaways and the like. They’re as bad as Hinchers

Reactions: 16
Well tbh, it is an unnecessarily rude comment
---
Has she tucked the jumper into the leggings? that looks odd.
Yep. At first I thought it was a pair of weird pattern trousers!
---
I don’t get banned by simply typing out the comment and not posting it. It’s cathartic.
Love it! I’d be worried that I would have a hand spasm and accidentally post though🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.