Popsy clothing cult #10 Debobbler by Popsy and the Sweaty Gussets, out now on Polyester Records

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is gummy these days? Haven’t seen her mentioned lately

in other news…I washed my popsys 😅 as per the instructions, 30c…no bobbling to report yet
I’ve honestly never had any bobbling except on ones from pre-loved that came that way (wouldn’t have bought if I’d known.) I don’t live in mine though and some people only wear Popsy’s, plus I think it might be affected by hard/soft water

Reactions: 4
Likewise. I will confess to owning quite a few Popsy dresses as I find them practical for my line of work. I wash them at 30 and hang them up to dry (as I do with all my work dresses) and they’ve been fine.

(I promise I buy an appropriate size and wear a bra that actually supports my boobs 😂)

Reactions: 9
I’ve honestly never had any bobbling except on ones from pre-loved that came that way (wouldn’t have bought if I’d known.) I don’t live in mine though and some people only wear Popsy’s, plus I think it might be affected by hard/soft water
I think they bobble where they rub so people who wear lanyards like teachers or nursery workers seem to have an issue, and also sometimes under the arms or if you have the belt not fitted right.

The ones I have had from new are fine, I wash inside out and don't have a tumble dryer so I think that minimises the issue. Always amazes me the prices people want for the bobbly ones, I don't know any other brand where they try to sell preowned for like 80% of the full price

Yeah the bobbling definitely comes from friction, I have a dress (not Popsy) that has bobbled really badly just above my arse from my backpack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine being upset that no one commented on your bobbly cat Christmas tree dress? Though, I’m sure lots of people had comments to make under their breath about the state of said dress 😂
I had to hold myself back from reacting to that post with 😂 such an attention seeker. Maybe people at her work know this, so they've all made a pact not to give her the attention she craves.

Reactions: 2
Why would you want your workmates to comment on your clothes? I recently got new glasses and so many people at work are commenting about them that it’s making me paranoid that they actually hate them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought Popsy was mad, I’ve just taken a peek at Snag for the first time. Good lord. What a bad day to have eyes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I remember her over sharing in the Lucy lockets community group before that got closed down

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I really hope that Timmy's godfather isn't at the hospital where I work. If I see Tim's gurning face in the lift, I might not be able to stop myself from yelling "PopsyPervy!!" 🫢

Those Popsy tags rang a bell but I couldn't work out why, I've never bought any Popsy items.
But last Christmas, one of my patients had a little girl, around 3 years old. She was really sweet, and I saw her with her mum several times over the course of a few weeks. I bought a chocolate Santa for her as it was Christmas and when I next saw her, her mum said that she wanted to "give me something". The little girl proudly presented me with a Popsy tag, with a scribble on the back, she said that she "wrote her name for me". I've still got it in my drawer at work! ❤😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.