Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glittrpi

In this morning’s instalment, giving back the very generous gift of an air fryer because it’s ’too complicated’ - asking for help to work it while posting a photo of the instruction manual, and someone with over 300 Popsies, who thinks it’s wrong she’s been told she has ‘too many’(fyi, at approx £40 = £12000. Finally, someone who’s entered into shared ownership of property while seemingly having no clue what that entails or what to do to find out more.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Hollaaa

VIP Member
Hope her 'friend' isn't in the group.
I was going to say "or a Tattler", but on second thoughts, I really hope she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Probably jinxing this but I am still in the group...very rarely interact in either liking posts or commenting 🤷‍♀️ it seems like a very weird marketing strategy to randomly block people!

Anyway, for the banned, here is Sandra and Greasy at the end of the Popsy work night out yesterday...bet that was a RIOT 🤣🤣
They’re having a great time! All the factory workers who sew the Popsies in the UK are just out of the shot I assume. Right?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
Vladimir is absolutely getting me through a rough night with sick kiddos. I deep dove.

They got this comment from one of the Popsy faithful, so I looked at the close up tree photo.... ARGHHHHHHHH! WHAT DID I JUST SEE?!

Then I clicked on their actual profile to find they've six friends but three are the exact same person with three different Facebook profiles? What is this?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

femmegirly

Chatty Member
I’ll always remember my sister saying, while pointing at one of her female friend’s matching Christmas pj photos with her husband and kids on fb…

“She’ll have a sore arsehole this morning”

• Haha

Doll Parts

I seem to have been booted from the group despite only ever being a lurker. Haven't even been a member long either. Bye-bye Timekangaroodownsport, I hardly knew ye!

• Haha
  • Sad

Funny_bunny

Timdongmerrilyonhigh is seriously creepy and I think the hat from hell only makes him look worse. Between the hat, the weird sharpie eyeliner, the side on smirk, he’s enough to scare me off Popsy for life if it wasn’t for the fact I think the dresses are hideous and I’d look like a bag of spuds in them.

• Haha

Funny_bunny

Timmythingy really gives me the creeps and irritates the hell out of me. He looks grotesque in his awful ugly dresses, I hate that weird sideways knowing smirk and his bloody crossed legs. The jackets look awful. He looks awful. nothing #popsypretty about a creepy guy in a fugly dress and a nasty looking jacket.

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
I need to stay off Tattle at bedtime, I can’t remember much of the nightmare that woke me last night other than Timbarella popped up at my jogging group in a purple dress with his frizzy hair and wonky eyeliner and yelled surprise!

• Haha

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
That moment when you buy 2 of this brands dresses, then randomly discover this thread. 😂😭 can’t wait to read past threads 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart