Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

I also had a dig through Dan’s Facebook but I had to stop at the post where he recounts the tale of getting some handmaiden friends to take him into an open-plan womens‘ changing room to get into his bikini for some swimming event, and the resultant “gender euphoria” he felt. That really upset me.

Womens changing rooms have always attracted males who find them arousing, but women used to look out for each other and join forces to keep the perves out. Now this?

Sorry to be Debby Downer, but let’s spare a thought for any of the women in that changing room who are religious, or have been sexually abused, or who for whatever reason, can’t be naked in front of strange males and who probably now will never go back to that pool. wonder how euphoric they feel while Dan is wanging on about how awful “terf rhetoric” is?

And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming of laughing at terrible dresses!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Also disgusted there is zero mention of Palestine in the group. They post asking and discussion all sorts of inconsequential bullshit
not sure this is fair…it’s for people jointly interested in a clothing brand, not a political group? I don’t talk about Palestine with my joint interest groups either, or in fact at work, or with friends, or at home…🤷🏻‍♀️ this is a reach

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I don’t think they’re even interesting enough to screenshot. We’ve got:

Recently separated
Everyone in the house has been ill (several of those)
It’s cold windy and wet here (lots of those too)
I have 5 kids

And one cheeky fucker on her way back from a Christmas break from New York who is complaining about the long journey. I bet she’ll be moaning about being skint in a week.
Quoting myself like a twat because I’ve realised this would make a great Xmas song.

On the twelfth day of Popsmas, Cherish gave to me.

Twelve SEN children
Eleven newborn babies
Ten gummys gumming
Nine Tims a’fiddling
Eight sob stories
Seven saggy bras
Six sneaky sex toys
Aaaa Deeee Hhhhh Deeee
Four popsidents
Three red bobs
Two sweaty pits
And a very creepy AGP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

glittrpi

Oh bless her, she sounds really down on herself already. I know we usually take the mick but I genuinely feel so sorry for her. Longer hair suits her much more.
I feel bad about this now and so can’t post the Victor Vector photo from Despicable Me. She literally said she had a goitre so no short styles and they still went pixie-mad on her.

I think we actually spoke about this or a similar post about manageable haircuts a couple of threads back where I said that most of the women on that page saying ‘look how awesome a pixie cut looks on me’ is an advert for never, ever getting a pixie cut 😂

Also Dan is now giving me the rage. Try being a woman in a male environment for 20-25 years, I bet no-one’s grabbing your boobs and your bum as you walk past them on the way to a call-out are they? THAT’s what women had to put up with in those industries 20 years ago, trust me, and that’s only IF we were even allowed to cross the doorstep without the privilege of being a bloke. The entitlement.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
Anybody seen the lady angling and successfully getting one of the Popettes to buy her a dress. A quick look at her previous posts looks like this is the third free dress she’s been given this year. Surely the admin should stop this blatant begging!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

glittrpi

The mice on the sneak peek.. omg..the mice. Are they meant to look so dead? Also, all the animal images printed onto the dresses tonight look so amaeturish, the outline is all wrong and they look like they’ve been stuck on 😭 I mean I know we’ve taken the p out of the mice before, but this actually looks like a mouse climbed onto the dress and died there.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Doll Parts

I'll never cease to be amazed how many people think the whole gender thing is progressive, Telling a little boy who likes pretty dresses and Barbies instead of football shirts and tractors that they are therefore a girl is about as regressive as it gets. Utter madness

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Mismatched Pegs

There's NOTHING worse than a prankster. He sounds like a nasty bully though.
I once went out with a "prankster" who was always "up for a laugh" Turns out he was actually just up for humiliating me in public. It was thirty years ago and I can still remember the sick feeling deep in my stomach. Just typing this has made me feel the awful humiliation from his most "hilarious" prank

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Glitterberry

Chatty Member
On no WAY, Danielle! What do you MEAN it’s difficult to be a woman in a male dominated environment? NO WAY?! This is BRAND NEW INFORMATION

• Haha
  • Heart

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

And other news, Daniel has posted a long post about not getting a job he applied for...
“I, I, I, I, me, me, me, I, I, me, amazing, fabulous, proud, me, me, I, I, I”

Can‘t help but wonder if Dan went in all guns blazing about how lucky the organisation would be to have him, and missed the part where he illustrates the value he’d bring and how he’d knuckle down and do the job on offer…

Some lucky recruiter is face down in a large glass of Merlot right about now, recovering from her day and wondering if that really was a sharpie cleavage she saw 🤭

• Haha

Thespywhotalksalot

Chatty Member
Why does Timmywimmydoodah keep saying #popsypretty when this, and others, are #popsypetrifying.
Why do both Timara & Danielle overuse this emoji 💁‍♀️? It really annoys me, along with 🤭 and 💅.
To me it says “oh I’m such a silly/quirky /kooky little lady with no mind of my own, having popsidents because tee hee I’m a silly girl.”

It really feels like they think this symbolises being a woman and I find it quite demeaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Been bugging me for ages who Dannielle reminds me of but a video on tiktok has given me the answer- Geraldine, the fake x factor winner created by Peter Kay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32