Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
And other news, Daniel has posted a long post about not getting a job he applied for...
Wonder if he went to the interview with his drawn on cleavage on show? That post is very entitled in a 'how dare they not give me the job' kind of way - no one deserves a job and you cannot control the competition 🙄

Reactions: 22

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
I can’t believe people are telling that poor woman with the haircut to go even shorter with a pixie cut. That’s the last thing she needs. She’s already been made to look like Rose West.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Mugglewump

VIP Member
I also had a dig through Dan’s Facebook but I had to stop at the post where he recounts the tale of getting some handmaiden friends to take him into an open-plan womens‘ changing room to get into his bikini for some swimming event, and the resultant “gender euphoria” he felt. That really upset me.

Womens changing rooms have always attracted males who find them arousing, but women used to look out for each other and join forces to keep the perves out. Now this?

Sorry to be Debby Downer, but let’s spare a thought for any of the women in that changing room who are religious, or have been sexually abused, or who for whatever reason, can’t be naked in front of strange males and who probably now will never go back to that pool. wonder how euphoric they feel while Dan is wanging on about how awful “terf rhetoric” is?

And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming of laughing at terrible dresses!
That's creepy as all fuck and if I was in there I'd have told him exactly what I thought, and probably got arrested since I live in Scotland but I'd take it at this point tbh.
I'm so beyond fed up with these revolting men.

• Heart

Mismatched Pegs

All this is missing is reference to early shopping done to avoid noise to win the most Popsy Christmas post award!

View attachment 2646468
My eyes! My eyes!
When my kids were little I was massively uptight and if they went out like this I'd be a bit embarrassed (I know, what a arsehole - in my defence...erm actually no, I've got nothing, I was an uptight wanker) But this is a grown adult. I'm actually scarlet for her. Such performative nonsense. "Look at me! Look at me! I'm so fun and wacky!" Tedious twat.

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

Here you go...redbob posted this in celebration of Timinapeartree's birthday - with his head cut off (she did that, not me) 🤣🤣

Can you imagine posting a photo of you and your friend for their birthday but only you are in the shot 🤪

And don't get me started on his belt!!
Hahahahahahaha that is a sick burn from Red Bob there 🤣 “Happy birthday, hun, here‘s a lovely picture of us, only it’s just me and your torso, LOL what am I like 🤪 lots of love xoxo”.

• Haha

Matz45

Someone is asking what Popsy she should wear to The Ritz 😳 None. They're not suitable for every single occasion.

• Haha
  • Wow

anniemouse

VIP Member
21 posts now in 15 minutes! And all of these getting approved by the mods. Surely after the first couple you’d just sack that off!
I’d rather see a Cardigan Jade monologue than 21 posts of women pissing their pants with excitement over a toddler dress on TV

• Haha

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Gummy is so odd. That is not a dramatic week at all. One kid (albeit a vulnerable one) got COVID, she went to the pub and did Christmas shopping.

Why does she act like it's some frantic life and death thing every week?
I know this will come as a surprise to many on this thread, but Gummy is really quite thick. Shame for her that gums aren’t brains to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Miggsy

I was 😮 at freezer knicker woman wtf is that all about, and posting it as if it’s perfectly normal?! I’d thought she was one of the nicer and more normal cult members too, in the vein of doc marten lady

If it happened it’s sad that she is minimising and can’t see that’s abuser tactics. Have a heated discussion with me and I’ll cool you down by going through your private space, your knicker drawer, and rendering the item’s unwearable in the immediate term. That’ll teach you to argue with me. There’s your punishment. So she’ll be more likely to keep quiet next time

• Sad
  • Heart

Glitterberry

Chatty Member
So, I went to Panto tonight. It was Cinderella. I was wearing the purple tartan.

And so was the ugly stepmother…

Wasn’t the exact dress, but it was a glittery purple tartan

• Haha
  • Heart

Funny_bunny

73045436-FB64-42F4-A24C-0A930E7FCB78.jpeg
Imagine the disappointment to find that you hadn’t received a fugly polyester dress or worse still, those awful rainbow boots. Talking of which, does anyone still post pictures of those boots or have they all fallen apart by now.
Theres also a noticeable absence of Timdongmerrilyonhigh. Is he too busy playing with his organ?

• Haha
  • Wow

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
Oh Daniel, Daniel, Daniel. Mermaids aren't real, and neither is this fictional world where you can prance about in a dress as a 6 foot tall bloke and magically get every opportunity the world affords you!

There's competition in all work forces, people will be looking for someone who is committed to the people they are working with for their sake, not for yours. You don't go into social care or working with young people to feel good, it's to help them. Young people are brutal, rude, honest, lots of fun, but will call a spade a spade, or a TiM a TiM! Daniel posts photos from certain angles trying to convince the world he now is a beautiful woman, but in person that's not going to be possible, with all the pink clothing in the world! It makes me feel sad for the lies he's been told that he can be whoever he wants to be, but also frustrated he's jumped in with no self awareness!