Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
The mice on the sneak peek.. omg..the mice. Are they meant to look so dead? Also, all the animal images printed onto the dresses tonight look so amaeturish, the outline is all wrong and they look like they’ve been stuck on 😭 I mean I know we’ve taken the p out of the mice before, but this actually looks like a mouse climbed onto the dress and died there.
That's a badger... Think you're looking the wrong end 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

Vladimir is hilarious 🤣 The profile pic looks like something you’d have seen staring down at you from your boyfriends bedroom wall in the eighties while you were heavy petting on his bed and hoping his mum didn’t barge in on you with tea and biscuits again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

glittrpi

She still looks like she's going to chib you if you look at her funny.

I wonder how many men who like dressing as women would have been happier in the days when men wore beautiful clothes, make up and jewellery just as women did. Did the amount of cross dressing go up when men's clothes became plainer in the last couple of hundred years?

I also wonder if we normalised little boys wearing what they liked, even if it's pink sparkly dresses, and little girls who hate wearing that sort of thing, that there would be fewer children who question their gender. Not so much biology but society.
I’ve often wondered why we don’t just do away with outdated and often sexist gender stereotypes and accept people can dress however they want to, including make up, hairstyles, whatever, and have relationships with whoever they want, without attributing it to what norms associated with what sex/gender they are. Normalise ‘girly’ men and ‘manly’ women. We were on that road until recently. Surely that’s a lot more achievable than the mess that’s happening now and would it then really matter that much? It might seem unachievable but then what we’ve got now is so polarising it’s never going to work either.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
Thank you! That’s a new one to me, makes sense of more posts now 😊
I was shocked when I heard the statistics that most trans women are men who never have any kind of surgery. My theory is that these men would have been labelled as transvestites in the past and wouldn't have been allowed access to women's spaces at all. Making one big umbrella covers many people, unhelpfully allowing anyone to claim to be a different gender. From what I understand, the definition of gender dysphoria required a significant amount of distress, and was often something evident from very young children but would also often decrease and disappear in adolescence, completely invalidating people who want to transition children.

Reactions: 24

anniemouse

VIP Member
Anybody seen the lady angling and successfully getting one of the Popettes to buy her a dress. A quick look at her previous posts looks like this is the third free dress she’s been given this year. Surely the admin should stop this blatant begging!
It must have been a hecking big overpayment in July and August to cancel out a whole month’s pay and yet she didn’t notice it at the time. Hmm maybe Sandra should collab with Disney for a Pinocchio dress

• Haha

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I really hope that Timmy's godfather isn't at the hospital where I work. If I see Tim's gurning face in the lift, I might not be able to stop myself from yelling "PopsyPervy!!" 🫢

Those Popsy tags rang a bell but I couldn't work out why, I've never bought any Popsy items.
But last Christmas, one of my patients had a little girl, around 3 years old. She was really sweet, and I saw her with her mum several times over the course of a few weeks. I bought a chocolate Santa for her as it was Christmas and when I next saw her, her mum said that she wanted to "give me something". The little girl proudly presented me with a Popsy tag, with a scribble on the back, she said that she "wrote her name for me". I've still got it in my drawer at work! ❤😊

• Heart
  • Haha