Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
Oof, she always seemed to be a lovely lady, I feel for her that she's had to pretend this is a normal thing. Having a heated conversation and then he puts all her underwear in the freezer to make her "chill out"? That sounds like red flag behaviour to me, am I right in thinking he is a military guy? It's a humiliating thing to do to someone, imagine if she didn't have other underwear and what that would do for her day? I hope I'm wrong and he's playing a prank, but if this is a pattern she needs to get away from him IMO

• Sad
Reactions: 31

BWinter

Someone has actually done the using Popsy tags as Christmas tree baubles. I bet she’s disappointed at only 14 likes!
IMG_5943.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Prissypaws

Chatty Member
My favourite thing about Vlad is that her face is different in every single picture but the hair never changes

• Haha

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
And other news, Daniel has posted a long post about not getting a job he applied for...
Guess what Danny.... This post SCREAMS male entitlement. I can't even. Of course his current employer is being as supportive as they can be and he'll throw it all back in their face when he has decided he's got himself something better. Born to change the world our Danny.... 🙄

Bonbon76

VIP Member
I don't think I could ever have sexual thoughts about my husband again if he had willingly worn a matching outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
I’ve done some snooping on her previous group posts and it gets worse - this is from last year when she asked the Popsy hive for hair advice and got comments about how she should get it cut short and how others who had had pixie cuts had been told the haircut takes years off them. Well, I think her hair looked fine before, this has made me irrationally angry on her behalf and I hope it grows into something more flattering before the wedding.

View attachment 2638851
Oh bless her, she sounds really down on herself already. I know we usually take the mick but I genuinely feel so sorry for her. Longer hair suits her much more.

Reactions: 29

femmegirly

Chatty Member
Imagine having to have backup underwear storage in the event that your husband freezes your underwear. I can’t even comprehend living with that. It sounds like he’s done something weird with her underwear before and she’s had to have backup. What a weirdo. This isn’t how normal functioning adults behave. I wonder if she was due to go somewhere that day, and this was his version of ‘hiding the car keys’ so she couldn’t go. 😔

Reactions: 28

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
Gummy is so odd. That is not a dramatic week at all. One kid (albeit a vulnerable one) got COVID, she went to the pub and did Christmas shopping.

Why does she act like it's some frantic life and death thing every week?

• Haha

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
I believe it stands for ’Autogynophilia’ (spelling?), means men who have a fetish for dressing up as women, it’s what a lot of trans men actually are into rather than actually believing they’re born in the wrong body, basically role playing as women for sexual purposes
Just FYI, trans men are people who are female transitioning to male. Trans women are men and that’s why it’s important to understand what’s meant when we read in the news that trans women are accessing female spaces. That’s MEN in women’s prisons, rape crisis centres, refuges, changing rooms and toilets. And as @PryingPenny just said, 95%+ of them (probably more like 99%) keep their penises. All the better to intimidate women with.

• Heart