Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Haircut woman will be fine, I've got 7 weeks of regrowth, you could park a lorry on my dark roots, they're that wide . She does need to sort out the colour though, the dark brown does nothing for her.
She's going to need a decent hat, and another hairdresser, although to be fair, the original style that she wanted was last in fashion in around 1979, no wonder the stylist buggered it up, she's probably never even seen that style on an actual person.

You are all are much better people than me though. I do feel sorry for her, as the bearer of a very bad poodle perm many years ago, I know what it's like to witness your co-workers tittering behind their desks at your shameful barnet. But I have to be brutally honest and confess that every time I look at her photo, it does make me absolutely howl, the poor woman! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Doll Parts

I seem to be back in the frocks and cocks group so I'm thinking it was a glitch rather than a ban. It's tragic how excited I am to be able to see what PhanTimoftheOpera is up to again!

• Haha
  • Wow

Bonbon76

VIP Member
As I'm already going to hell, Gummy's oldest looks like he might murder you in your sleep.

• Haha

Cheesycloth

That’s why I’m banned then.

I didn’t thank them for giving me dresses that I bought with my own money

• Haha

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
Timberblokelookingblokey has a new frock and jackets. Let the fawning over the fella commence! 🙄🙄🙄
Timberley, hate to break this to you , but, you’re a man and none of those coats work. They make you look like what you are, aman in a dress. You’re not a polyester princess but man in a midi….

• Haha

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

I can well imagine that there is an “interesting” dynamic at Dan’s workplace since he discovered his true self. I would love to hear a bit more about that from his work colleagues, who I am sure could tell us a tale or two…

Donniedonkey118

The thing is, her husband has the same condition... They only found out when her son was diagnosed (but he did have a heart condition due to the syndrome) ...omg, I know far too much about the woman from her posts...
Anyway, my point being, I'm guessing he doesn't come into the picture as much, even though he's been quite ill recently.
(I am actually horrified by how much I know about her)
Anyway Mercedes Vlad ❤? I actually wanna know more about her! I think her posts are my new life goals! I think she's fabulous with her dodgy filters and amazing hair... Im surprised she owns popsy, unless she puts shoulder pads in. (Any news for the banned?)

• Haha

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Crying at her profile pic - someone please make this their avatar?
(If you search Putin’s first name you will find her, no idea why)
IMG_3097.jpeg

• Haha

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
Did you see the woman with the haircut? 😱 Can't even snark on her, the hairdresser did an absolutely horrendous job. I feel so bad for her. 😭

• Sad
  • Wow

Doll Parts

Seriously, they're as bad as Mumsnetters, they can't go to the loo without asking the whole internet how to do it!

Someone has to suggest she swap the grapes out for a couple of plums, and that Timotei might be able to help her out there.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
I thought Popsy was mad, I’ve just taken a peek at Snag for the first time. Good lord. What a bad day to have eyes.

• Haha
  • Wow

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
IMG_3550.jpeg
Just read Dan-memeitsallaboutme’s job post and want to reply yes, the tiniest thing, like the cock you’re hiding under that polyester frock.

Sorry to be so mean, it’s my birthday today, always hated it, even worse now to find I share it with that organ twiddling goblin 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 19

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
The stupid thing is, of course the group is to sell more stuff, why even pretend!

The difference is that Primark or M&s aren't having meet ups to tell us all about their new ranges, offering to buy us a take away and pretending to be our friends. And the difference is that I don't feel I'm missing out if I don't have everything they release. And other customers aren't asking me for what they look like in their clothes or sending me photos of them in their houses with their new items.

I hope that, over time, other people will see it's all a bit of a con, and how people who are dissenters disappear from the group...

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

I would be so mortificado with a haircut like that I would lock myself in my room so even my family couldn’t see it, never mind opening it up for comment from 49,900 polyester lovers and a hundred catty hilarious tattlers 😂😂😂

• Haha
So Daniel thinks he deserves the job because he started a uni access course in September and did some volunteering.
And he has a place for a uni course NEXT YEAR.

Of course that makes him completely perfect for a job in the community sector. How could the interviewers not see that!
Wasn't even a proper access course, and that degree will pretty much accept anyone with a pulse 🙈 Honestly so done with these entitled weirdos thinking the world needs to have their midlife crisis imposed on it.

• Heart