Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mugglewump

VIP Member
People with a brain do normalise it and don't care if their kids wear "opposite sex", clothing.
It's those who swallow the bullshit and are desperate to be special that are the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
She may find the freezer prank funny (or so she says) but for some women that is an abusive reality. What a fucking prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Eurgh

VIP Member
There's NOTHING worse than a prankster. He sounds like a nasty bully though.

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
And other news, Daniel has posted a long post about not getting a job he applied for...
Smacks of 'I'm so special and my amazing talents aren't being noticed by the world'.

Welcome to the real world mate. The interviewers probably wrote at the top of their notes 'creep in a dress' to remember which candidate he was.

• Haha

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Crazy gummy is back with her illiterate shite
Gummy Translator 4000™️ here to assist!

“[When we were] shopping this morning, hubby says ‘I have a funny feeling you’re going [to] want one of those’ (pointing at amazing Santa and elf hats). [I said] ‘Oh yes, that [will] be perfect for the playground at work’ lol. Yep, [the] 40 plus mum of three must have accessory [is] an elf hat… [The] boys [are] heading off to a youth club and Christmas fun, so [I ] had to grab some pictures.”

Wow that was painful, what does she have against the English language?

• Haha
  • Heart

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I feel sad for haircut lady. She could kinda pull it off if she owned it, wore makeup and had a bit of attitude but she’s clearly not that kind of person and i feel sorry for her that it’s going to affect her self confidence.

Daniel is the most self absorbed person in the world. How dare they not hire him? He’s TRANS. He’s even doing a bullshit course. The employer doesn’t give a shit that you made an lgbtq+ football supporters group. Do you fit the person spec? No? You’re not getting the job then. The absolute entitlement from him is disgusting. You don’t deserve special treatment just cos you wanna chop your cock off.

Another observation- puddledick looks a bit like Daniel. Same hairline. Much to consider.

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
That Peter makes me feel so so sick. I don’t care if a bloke wants to wear a shit polyester dress just because, knock yourself out. Even post a pic on that group if you absolutely have to.
The thing about Peter is it’s purely a tights fetish. He’s using popsy as a flimsy excuse to crowbar his fetish into the group. I bet he uses loads of other groups as a thin veil to just post photos of himself in tights to loads of women. It’s purely fetish and I don’t wanna be subjected to it for his kicks.

• Heart

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
I bet Timberley trousersnake’s mum took the photo and she then said ‘right Timothy, put my coats back in the cupboard. Put that awful dress back in the dressing up box, wipe off the marker pen and let’s have a nice hot chocolate before bed.‘

• Haha

Missramone

Joined the snag NSFW group as I saw many of you talking about it, and no thank you, I hate you. Ruined my Christmas.

Seriously though, first post is a man fully bent over 🤣🤣 is it important we see how the tights look on a bent over male arse ??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

blahblahboring

VIP Member
It’s so tiresome that whenever someone posts a dissenting view (not just here, basically anywhere online) over something trivial or just based on personal preference or opinion) all these weirdos race to tell them to BE KIND (aka shut up). It’s so patronising and infantalising. People are allowed to have their own opinion! Far out, we can’t ALL agree on EVERYTHING 🙄

And it looks as though there is a dissenting voice in the ranks...they should probably prepare for banning! Comments on Sandra's post. No Live tomorrow-it's Monday.

• Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Oh that poor woman. Unfortunately you see a lot of women that age with terrible short haircuts. They see a younger model with spiky short hair and perhaps think they’ll look younger too. I’m keeping my hair longish for as long as possible! I’d honestly be naming and shaming that hairdresser.

And other news, Daniel has posted a long post about not getting a job he applied for...
Whatttt??? The community organisation don’t want someone stunning and brave with his access course in gender studies to swoop in and take over? Surely old Daniel will be an asset to any organisation and not be a total pain in the arse who tries to shoehorn being trans into every meeting before getting permanently signed off sick for stress.

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Ladbaby and those other review people I’d never heard of until today look like the worst people ever. Just absolute chavs who would say anything for a quick £.

Cherish and Greg (let’s face it, just Greg) fucked up with popsy. They could have gone down the Joanie clothing route but they’ve pandered to weirdos, fetishists and chav grifters.

I mean they’re still clearly making £1000’s but it’s just so tacky and awful.

blahblahboring

VIP Member
Somebody needs to break it to Daniel that nobody, NOBODY, is as excited about his new ‘identity’ as he is. He’s a sodding, self-obsessed bore. Who wants to work with someone like that?!