Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve decided that a low key, shady comment would be to describe somebody as “Popsy pretty”. What an insult 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Any news on Tim? I've been on holiday and I'm too lazy to read back the last couple of weeks.

Reactions: 4
I love that one because it looks like there is a sticker coming out of her head. If you search her other posts there are some absolute belters. Bless her.

This readers wivesesque one for example
I removed myself from the group so I'm living through screen grabs 👌

Reactions: 6
Another week of scrolling through the new releases: nope, nope, never, nope, no-way, nope

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed the lady who posts a lot about her hair? She stands out as there’s never a reference to popsy in her posts. It’s not offensive but it just baffles me why she posts so much in a dress group when I’ve never actually seen her wearing any of said dresses or other merch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed the lady who posts a lot about her hair? She stands out as there’s never a reference to popsy in her posts. It’s not offensive but it just baffles me why she posts so much in a dress group when I’ve never actually seen her wearing any of said dresses or other merch.
I was literally scrolling through her posts while I was waiting in the car earlier. Only about 2 mentions of Popsy ever, but multiple of her terrible haircut.

Reactions: 4
Are we going to talk about the shoes on the bed?

I love that one because it looks like there is a sticker coming out of her head. If you search her other posts there are some absolute belters. Bless her.

This readers wivesesque one for example

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Sandra trying to hide a camel toe in these jumpsuits? Is crotch grabbing the new hair twirling?

IMG_6937.jpeg

IMG_6938.jpeg

Perhaps she’s showing Timberella and Manielle how to execute a sneaky ball scratch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19