Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have bought some Mountain Whorehouse dresses based on a post in P&P.

Bought my Plopsy size so fingers crossed 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gummy 2.0 has arrived … I think someone needs to spend less money on ice cream print polyester and a bit more on Colgate 😬
I nearly lost my lunch 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Gummy 2.0 has arrived … I think someone needs to spend less money on ice cream print polyester and a bit more on Colgate 😬
I nearly lost my lunch 🤢
I tried scrolling to find her but got depressed after seeing the state of some of these women. Jesus Christ, the level of second hand embarrassment I am feeling right now, is off the charts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I tried scrolling to find her but got depressed after seeing the state of some of these women. Jesus Christ, the level of second hand embarrassment I am feeling right now, is off the charts
I eventually found her, she's wearing pink glasses. I honestly think some of these women need a good friend to say, look, I know this makes you happy, but.......

• Heart
Reactions: 6
…but you’d be even happier wearing normal clothes that actually make you look nice and don’t cause you to sweat like Niagara Falls?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey! I’m new here and kinda found this by accident (looking for the true crime threads!) but sooooo glad I did. Had a good chuckle reading over the last few pages.
I used to be in the Popsy F&F group a few years back but it got so weird and cult like. Wasn’t a fan of the toxic positivity either. It seems it has only got worse over time 🙉 I’m amazed they are still going to be honest given how much they cost vs how terrible the quality is!

Reactions: 14
How did we miss Gummy giving everyone the chance to meet her and her son like she's some kind of celebrity?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hey! I’m new here and kinda found this by accident (looking for the true crime threads!) but sooooo glad I did. Had a good chuckle reading over the last few pages.
I used to be in the Popsy F&F group a few years back but it got so weird and cult like. Wasn’t a fan of the toxic positivity either. It seems it has only got worse over time 🙉 I’m amazed they are still going to be honest given how much they cost vs how terrible the quality is!
I love how true crime brought you here 🤣 well the dresses are a crime so it figures

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Welcome, welcome!

When I discovered these threads totally by accident I really enjoyed going back and reading up on the characters!

• Haha
Reactions: 4