Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong, my house isn’t a show home or pristine, but the houses of many of the popettes do make me wince with the clutter and dirt.

Reactions: 15
I actually saw a Popsy in the wild today. In a charity shop for £6. Think it was an older print as I didn’t recognise it. It was bobbly as duck and the polyester was so thick. I can’t believe people wore these things to Egypt. I felt sweaty just touching it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh no, that is tragic. Imagine all you have going for you being your over investment in polyester frumpery. Also, don't most of us stop having themed birthday cakes at around 9 years of age?
Imagine your whole personality being popsy.
That's really sad

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Well if we’re going for our personality cake, mines a Merlot. Skip the actual cake making bit though eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven't seen anything released really that I like, I don't mind that one red bob is wearing but wouldn't pay for it! Feels like the bubble has popped for most of us but the Trustpilot score has gone back up so the cult is still alive and well.

In other news, on Instagram Manielle is 4 years into their hormone journey and looking no more feminine than at the beginning, the biro cleavage line doesn't mean your boobs are growing. It's just sad really

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12