Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot younger than 40” 😂

Utterly delusional. But we already knew that.

Who was it that called him Mermanielle? Cracks me up every time I see him.
I imagine the actual comment was something like “oh, you don’t look 40”…meaning he looks wayyyy older 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whoever said it was probably afraid he’d punch them in the face if they accidentally “misgendered” him or said the wrong thing, and they just wanted to get away as fast as possible. Or were trolling him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everyone's favourite mermaid is back. Looking a lot younger than 40 apparently, even with that hairline.
---
It's also interesting than once Timmy stopped posting Dan has increased...
He's never only 40?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Being a merman ages you. Because of being in water and fear of predators…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Funny how they realise that a drag queen is a man, but Timmy, Manielle and the Nazi weirdo in tights, are absolutely definitely women, and woe betide anyone who says otherwise 🥴🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Everyone's favourite mermaid is back. Looking a lot younger than 40 apparently, even with that hairline.
---
It's also interesting than once Timmy stopped posting Dan has increased...
Has he got a squisherinner for his moobs or has he got better at the shading?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I thought Danielle was not wearing popsy anymore? Why keep posting?
They love an echo chamber. I wonder if they just want the adulation and fawning. I think Danielle announced buying a new Popsy, the mermaid one, but also wonder if they have backed off the Mermaids stuff as they have been so criticised online.

Their Instagram is open, and almost every post looks the same on the grid, a picture of themselves in the middle, with a headband and the same necklace. If a woman was doing the same I'd think they were very odd, it's just boring isn't it?

Reactions: 7
Funnily enough, the last time I saw a Popsy in the wild it was at a dinosaur park. Is there some correlation between polyester dresses and being excited by plastic dinosaurs?

The door preview photos look tit. Looks like Vinted listings.

Reactions: 8
What on earth was happening in today's sneak peek? Watched it on mute and fast forwarded as I always do but was Sandra doing the live whilst in her pjs in bed??? And why did the lighting start as low blue neon and then suddenly switch to bright lights??

Also, every live is on the main page now - not really an exclusive sneak peek now is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Only a Popsy raincoat would need protecting from the rain.
Oh my god, the reply regarding how waterproof it is…. Only the bottom of her sleeves were wet… maybe because that’s the only bit NOT covered by the extra poncho 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣💀

IMG_3004.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13