Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days, what is this ‘twinning with Sandra’ shite today?! I don’t get it, pic of yourself in a dress with the blurb from the show and tell thingie from the big reveal each week- why?? Just why??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my days, what is this ‘twinning with Sandra’ shite today?! I don’t get it, pic of yourself in a dress with the blurb from the show and tell thingie from the big reveal each week- why?? Just why??!!
Twinning with Sandra, more like see how many other people can dress as badly as her…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is one of the dresses called Kenzo? Can actual brand Kenzo sue for this?

Reactions: 2
Loving the mini row that’s started about period pants on the post about a woman too scared to wear anything but black when it’s the time of the month (oops sorry I forgot an NPR or TW!! 😂)

One woman said period pants give her the ick and the popette huns have got their pitchforks out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loving the mini row that’s started about period pants on the post about a woman too scared to wear anything but black when it’s the time of the month (oops sorry I forgot an NPR or TW!! 😂)

One woman said period pants give her the ick and the popette huns have got their pitchforks out 😂
I'm a cup user through and through but I had to wear period pants for a couple of months after I had an operation on my cervix. I can confirm that period pants are really, really not it for some people (I too got the ick) and that's okay. But I voiced my dislike of period pants, stating I use a menstrual cup normally on a sustainable periods group and I STILL got pitchforks!

I'm all about sustainable periodware but some people aren't and that's not my or anyone else's business.

Do they make Poopsy period pants for #popsyprettyperiods yet? Is that why they're all frothing?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm a cup user through and through but I had to wear period pants for a couple of months after I had an operation on my cervix. I can confirm that period pants are really, really not it for some people (I too got the ick) and that's okay. But I voiced my dislike of period pants, stating I use a menstrual cup normally on a sustainable periods group and I STILL got pitchforks!

I'm all about sustainable periodware but some people aren't and that's not my or anyone else's business.

Do they make Poopsy period pants for #popsyprettyperiods yet? Is that why they're all frothing?
I’ve tried them and disliked the ‘swimming suit’ feeling after about an hour of wearing them. But the reactions on the Popsy page just made me laugh. How dare somebody have a different opinion from somebody else!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7