Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve decided that a low key, shady comment would be to describe somebody as “Popsy pretty”. What an insult 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Any news on Tim? I've been on holiday and I'm too lazy to read back the last couple of weeks.

Reactions: 4
I love that one because it looks like there is a sticker coming out of her head. If you search her other posts there are some absolute belters. Bless her.

This readers wivesesque one for example
I removed myself from the group so I'm living through screen grabs 👌

Reactions: 6
Another week of scrolling through the new releases: nope, nope, never, nope, no-way, nope

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed the lady who posts a lot about her hair? She stands out as there’s never a reference to popsy in her posts. It’s not offensive but it just baffles me why she posts so much in a dress group when I’ve never actually seen her wearing any of said dresses or other merch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed the lady who posts a lot about her hair? She stands out as there’s never a reference to popsy in her posts. It’s not offensive but it just baffles me why she posts so much in a dress group when I’ve never actually seen her wearing any of said dresses or other merch.
I was literally scrolling through her posts while I was waiting in the car earlier. Only about 2 mentions of Popsy ever, but multiple of her terrible haircut.

Reactions: 4
Are we going to talk about the shoes on the bed?

I love that one because it looks like there is a sticker coming out of her head. If you search her other posts there are some absolute belters. Bless her.

This readers wivesesque one for example

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Sandra trying to hide a camel toe in these jumpsuits? Is crotch grabbing the new hair twirling?

IMG_6937.jpeg

IMG_6938.jpeg

Perhaps she’s showing Timberella and Manielle how to execute a sneaky ball scratch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.