Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newsflash to the Poopettes: if you put what is essentially a plastic bag over ANY clothing, it will stay dry! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I keep spilling my dinner down me too, but
1.I’m recovering from surgery
2. Not photographing the evidence

Reactions: 8
Why would you brag about spilling your dinner down your front, then take a picture for extra bragginess, then post it for 57k people to look at??
We love a good dinner medal in our house, but don't ever feel the need to post about i
them online 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just that seen someone I know in real life, has posted a pic on the Popsy FB group! 😱
And now I'm torn because I want to point and laugh, (she doesn’t look great in the ill-fitting, cheap-looking dress) but I feel bad because I know she has health issues, and she's always been nice to me.
The dress is a horror though, and it really doesn't do her any favours. That's about as nice as I can be! 😬🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The plastic poncho over a raincoat has finished me off. Especially that even the tiny bit of her raincoat that was sticking out let in the rain.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have come to the conclusion that a group of Popettes (or shall we call it ‘a horror of Popsys’ as the collective noun) somehow makes the dresses look much worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has someone asked AI for a gaggle of women in frumpy dresses?
---
I have come to the conclusion that a group of Popettes (or shall we call it ‘a horror of Popsys’ as the collective noun) somehow makes the dresses look much worse!
BIB should be a thread suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Last night on Great Railway Journeys Michael Portillo was wearing a purple Timmyesque hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the smiles look a lot more genuine without Tim there.
Also, despite the patterns all being different they kind of blend in to a homogeneous mass

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, I only really wear Popsy dresses and skirts for work (don’t judge me). Haven’t worn a pair of trousers for years (because of my size) but have lost quite a bit of weight so wore trousers this week. A colleague said to me that I looked nice…now I am thinking that was a veiled criticism of my dresses 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18