PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the difference is that you can imagine going out for a drink with Jess and having a right laugh. I think you’d always be watching your back with Poppy, I get the impression that she could turn on you really quickly

Reactions: 9
I think the difference is that you can imagine going out for a drink with Jess and having a right laugh. I think you’d always be watching your back with Poppy, I get the impression that she could turn on you really quickly
Totally, I can imagine her giving little dogs and then blaming the alcohol the next day. I don't think she comes across as a nice girl. I think with Jess, what you see is what you get and she seems like a nice person.

Reactions: 4
Totally, I can imagine her giving little dogs and then blaming the alcohol the next day. I don't think she comes across as a nice girl. I think with Jess, what you see is what you get and she seems like a nice person.
The recent 'i will steal your boyfriend ' thing she did, even in jest, was not funny and gave a good insight into her character... she is deluded in her thinking that all men find her remotely attractive, but it's just not something you say...ever.

Reactions: 5
The recent 'i will steal your boyfriend ' thing she did, even in jest, was not funny and gave a good insight into her character... she is deluded in her thinking that all men find her remotely attractive, but it's just not something you say...ever.
*I meant digs not dogs lol.
I think she meant that, I do think she thinks she could steal someone's boyfriend, she's very deluded. I used to think she was pretty, but not anymore, due to her personality.

Reactions: 2
*I meant digs not dogs lol.
I think she meant that, I do think she thinks she could steal someone's boyfriend, she's very deluded. I used to think she was pretty, but not anymore, due to her personality.
In her older photos she’d pose naturally and looked so nice! But now she does that “mouth open eyes low tryna look sexy” look and she looks like a bloody idiot. Just makes her look like she hasn’t had much sleep. She wouldn’t be able to steal anyone she’s a huge catfish in person she looks much much bigger and the filters and angles she uses make her look prettier when in reality she doesn’t look like her posts. She also salivates over pretty much anything with a dick..

Reactions: 5
She does look like she's lost weight in that dress, bit she's still a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes ordered sweets from the company that gifts Jess sweets weekly. Beg much? She should go beg some vegetables instead!

Reactions: 2
She does look like she's lost weight in that dress, bit she's still a twit.
I take that back now I've seen the close up shot of her back, she still looks the same

Reactions: 3
I really think Jess needs to watch her back and friendship with poppy.

I mean Jess has her faults and she takes the piss with swipe ups etc. But I do think she has a nice side to her and if you met her in person she would be really lovely.

poppy no so much and I reckon her horrible personality will rub off on Jess before long.
Although Jess is strange at times you can tell there’s a bigger age gap or even a level of maturity difference between her and poppy.
Maybe with Jess working, running a house, although I say that lightly!
Poppy is a lot more childish, although I’m not wanting to blow smile up jess’s arse as I’m not keen on her neither.

I do love that dress I have to admit. If there were any Christmas parties happening this year I’d be all over that

Does anyone know what Jess does as a job? I know this isn’t the Jess thread but I don’t follow her too closely but always been intrigued as I like that she works and does insta!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.