PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she done this ASOS haul yet? I want to see the awful clothes she's picked.
No! I believe she’s waiting till the weekend because Instagram is much busier on the weekend as opposed to a weekday? Who even knows anymore..

Reactions: 1
No! I believe she’s waiting till the weekend because Instagram is much busier on the weekend as opposed to a weekday? Who even knows anymore..
Ah, I didn't know that. I always wondered why Jess waited until the weekend and that's why. I'm not in instagram as much at the weekends and it annoys me that hauls at the weekend.

Reactions: 1
Ah, I didn't know that. I always wondered why Jess waited until the weekend and that's why. I'm not in instagram as much at the weekends and it annoys me that hauls at the weekend.
She's got a busy weekend ahead with her haul and possibly her long overdue Q&A on her WLS ...hope she can cope !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's got a busy weekend ahead with her haul and possibly her long overdue Q&A on her WLS ...hope she can cope !
Imagine if that was classed as busy in your life, she lives the life of riley.

Reactions: 2
i realised both Jess and poppy shared that Mylee gel nail kit, I’ve tried it and it’s absolutely tit. The polish peels off and doesn’t stay on like a manicure from a salon and it just makes me realise they’re plugging that to so many people who will spend so much money on it only to be disappointed, they really don’t have any integrity and definitely don’t care about their viewers
I have the mylee led lamp but use Bluesky gel polishes, which are a better than the mylee ones IMO. The longest I've gone without any chips or lifting is three weeks, but I usually only get a week to a fortnight until at least one of my nails starts peeling off. The best thing about having a home kit is being able to re-do the nail that peels off.

They definitely aren't as good as getting a trained professional to do them but I have saved a fortune over the last 3 years doing them myself. It worked out cheaper to buy all the bits individually too, rather than buy the set.

Reactions: 2
Do you think she got that hideous coat from Jess ? I remember Jess had it as part of one of her hauls recently! Looked just as ridiculous on Jess!

Reactions: 3
Do you think she got that hideous coat from Jess ? I remember Jess had it as part of one of her hauls recently! Looked just as ridiculous on Jess!
It's awful, it doesn't do her any favours.

Reactions: 3
She really is clueless as to how dull and unfunny she is ....why would anyone find it funny someone's enormous backside wiping out the table they are eating dinner at? I'm sure they were embarrassed for her because let's face it she is an embarrassment ... remind me again...she's 29 years old yes ?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really is clueless as to how dull and unfunny she is ....why would anyone find it funny someone's enormous backside wiping out the table they are eating dinner at? I'm sure they were embarrassed for her because let's face it she is an embarrassment ... remind me again...she's 29 years old yes ?!!
God everything about her grates on me. Her attitude just stinks.

could you imagine if someone nearly wiped the whole of her meal off the table she would go mad.

not sure why she thinks people would find it funny.

If they are laughing they are laughing at her not with her. Why would she want that ! Oh that’s right because she is a mean girl and that’s how she would behave.

Reactions: 4
If I had someone’s fat arse dragging my food and wine for across the table, I wouldn’t be laughing either. I’ve paid good money for that and I’m trying to enjoy my food without someone’s hole smeared across my table.

She sounds like she’s trying to make out that they were uptight when really, you should be embarrassed for being so sloppy

It's almost as if she sits in her car making up random stories just for the sake of saying something ...pointless, not funny, boring...

Reactions: 8
When watching that I realised she’s bringing up her ex who is happily taken and she’s had so many dating mishaps it’s obvious she isn’t over him... it’s not a normal thing to randomly talk about something that happened with an ex out of no where it shows he must be on her mind!

God everything about her grates on me. Her attitude just stinks.

could you imagine if someone nearly wiped the whole of her meal off the table she would go mad.

not sure why she thinks people would find it funny.

If they are laughing they are laughing at her not with her. Why would she want that ! Oh that’s right because she is a mean girl and that’s how she would behave.
That’s the thing she talks about her arse as if it’s like Kim K (hate to reference that lol) but really it’s the shelf of fat that sits on top of her crack as we’ve all seen her shape.
It’s a bit mean to say but I say it because she talks as if it’s amazing and funny and it ain’t.

Id be mortified if that happened don’t know why she needs to bring it up or even reference her ex

Reactions: 5
That’s the thing she talks about her arse as if it’s like Kim K (hate to reference that lol) but really it’s the shelf of fat that sits on top of her crack as we’ve all seen her shape.
It’s a bit mean to say but I say it because she talks as if it’s amazing and funny and it ain’t.

Id be mortified if that happened don’t know why she needs to bring it up or even reference her ex
He probably unfollowed her immediately so is oblivious to what she says ...not sure he would want to be reminded of her backside destroying tables in a restaurant!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poppy is such a little cow seriously. She’s making out like the couple was so uptight. I would LOSE it if someone’s fat ass came and took out my entire meal and drinks! This is the same loser that LOST it because there was a mouse in her room during that whole Airbnb situation yet she thinks it’s funny her fat ass ruined someone’s night?? Gosh I truly can’t stand this woman. She is the top of my list for most disliked influencers now

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t seem to have occurred to her that they might not have laughed because they didn’t want to cause further embarrassment to the person who’s gigantic arse had nearly cleared their table! 🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.