PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had someone’s fat arse dragging my food and wine for across the table, I wouldn’t be laughing either. I’ve paid good money for that and I’m trying to enjoy my food without someone’s hole smeared across my table.

She sounds like she’s trying to make out that they were uptight when really, you should be embarrassed for being so sloppy
Omg the line “someone’s hole smeared across my table” had me snorting with laughter 😂😂

Also regarding her ex- she’s mentioned him a few times now I’ve noticed on stories

Reactions: 2
Tactical chundering is an awful phrase to use when some of your followers probably had eating disorders at some point in their lives.

Reactions: 2
That’s true actually what someone else said previously, I definitely wouldn’t have laughed and caused any further embarrassment in that restaurant!

does anyone else think that some accounts (Poppy’s included) that their downfall is insta stories? I really liked poppy when I started following her, loved what she posted re fashion and makeup, I was new so had loads of highlights to catch up on about her dating life which used to be good content (don’t remember it being overly about sex) and I thought her and her brother were really funny! but I think seeing stories of someone’s lives daily you see the annoying things and once you do it’s even more noticeable, general moaning, rants. A lot of the big slimming world accounts were loved and had thousands of followers (e.g. Lil&life) but people started to dislike them after stories became a thing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That’s the thing she talks about her arse as if it’s like Kim K (hate to reference that lol) but really it’s the shelf of fat that sits on top of her crack as we’ve all seen her shape.
It’s a bit mean to say but I say it because she talks as if it’s amazing and funny and it ain’t.

Id be mortified if that happened don’t know why she needs to bring it up or even reference her ex
Yeah and the fact She said “my ex found it funny” maybe she is realising he was the only one that did and put up with her snobby attitude. Although the fact he is now an ex says he even got sick of it.

Have you ever seen her saved videos about dating. The way she talks about the men is horrendous she really does think she is a cut above everyone. The taxi story and being sick was horrendous. I don’t believe the guy did message her and wanted another date.

he hadn’t ever met her before and she turned up late, left him in a bar for an hour with her brother waiting. That poor guy.

she is a horrid person who needs a reality check.

Reactions: 5
That’s true actually what someone else said previously, I definitely wouldn’t have laughed and caused any further embarrassment in that restaurant!

does anyone else think that some accounts (Poppy’s included) that their downfall is insta stories? I really liked poppy when I started following her, loved what she posted re fashion and makeup, I was new so had loads of highlights to catch up on about her dating life which used to be good content (don’t remember it being overly about sex) and I thought her and her brother were really funny! but I think seeing stories of someone’s lives daily you see the annoying things and once you do it’s even more noticeable, general moaning, rants. A lot of the big slimming world accounts were loved and had thousands of followers (e.g. Lil&life) but people started to dislike them after stories became a thing!!
I’m the same age as Poppy more or less and in my early 20s I was like that going out all the time, throwing up every weekend, constantly hungover and I thought my drunken stories were absolutely hilarious- but that’s the point I was about 22 not 28😂
I’d be mortified if stories like she shared of her failing over we’re on my insta story...(not to say I haven’t on the odd occasion fallen over pissed or be sick from too much jager) I usually check insta straight away and delete any incriminating stories the morning after 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m the same age as Poppy more or less and in my early 20s I was like that going out all the time, throwing up every weekend, constantly hungover and I thought my drunken stories were absolutely hilarious- but that’s the point I was about 22 not 28😂
I’d be mortified if stories like she shared of her failing over we’re on my insta story...(not to say I haven’t on the odd occasion fallen over pissed or be sick from too much jager) I usually check insta straight away and delete any incriminating stories the morning after 😂
I'm glad sm wasn't a thing in my early 20's 😂

Reactions: 1

What the insta stories have done in many of these so called influencers cases is show their true personality / characters in all their unpleasant glory and not the cleverly edited highlights that they prefer us to see.

Poppy is not a nice person, she is unkind and petty and childish in how she deals with any criticism. The air b&b and the guy dancing on the street are 2 recent examples of where she laughed at, made fun and belittled all for humour on her social media.

Shameful behaviour and really showed her up for the unpleasant person she is.

Reactions: 6
What the insta stories have done in many of these so called influencers cases is show their true personality / characters in all their unpleasant glory and not the cleverly edited highlights that they prefer us to see.

Poppy is not a nice person, she is unkind and petty and childish in how she deals with any criticism. The air b&b and the guy dancing on the street are 2 recent examples of where she laughed at, made fun and belittled all for humour on her social media.

Shameful behaviour and really showed her up for the unpleasant person she is.
I agree. A lot of big people are subjected to cruel jibes over their weight and as a result they usually are a lot more compassionate and less likely to poke fun or be mean about others in the same way.

I find it weird as poppy has no compassion, she has the traits Of a bully. , and frankly I bet it kills her inside that she is so big.Not because of health reasons. But because she probably thinks she is too good to be obsess and if she wasn’t, I bet her attitude towards plus size people would be soooo different.

Poppy reminds me of Lauren Goodger veryself absorbed , unlikable. Defo no influencers in my opinion. But their narcissistic personalities won’t stop them from trying ...

does Poppy work? I’ve never heard her mention it.

Reactions: 3
I agree. A lot of big people are subjected to cruel jibes over their weight and as a result they usually are a lot more compassionate and less likely to poke fun or be mean about others in the same way.

I find it weird as poppy has no compassion, she has the traits Of a bully. , and frankly I bet it kills her inside that she is so big.Not because of health reasons. But because she probably thinks she is too good to be obsess and if she wasn’t, I bet her attitude towards plus size people would be soooo different.

Poppy reminds me of Lauren Goodger veryself absorbed , unlikable. Defo no influencers in my opinion. But their narcissistic personalities won’t stop them from trying ...

does Poppy work? I’ve never heard her mention it.
I agree ... I think in her head she is way smaller than she really is. And she definitely has narcissistic traits.

Bully is a strong word to use but I do agree there is an unpleasantness about her which points to that. She thinks by adding humour to her mean behaviour it makes it ok when it really doesn't.

And nope ...she doesn't work! Bank of mum and dad! She's 29 btw so all a bit sad really.

I agree ... I think in her head she is way smaller than she really is. And she definitely has narcissistic traits.

Bully is a strong word to use but I do agree there is an unpleasantness about her which points to that. She thinks by adding humour to her mean behaviour it makes it ok when it really doesn't.

And nope ...she doesn't work! Bank of mum and dad! She's 29 btw so all a bit sad really.
Really is clearly her parents have never taught her anything about self control and discipline. They have over indulged her in so many ways. It’s sad because she will never understand that life is about compromising. To her it’s Poppy’s way and what poppy wants poppy gets. She will fail to ever hold down a relationship.

I can’t see poppy EVER settling down with someone. Regardless of whether her parents are loaded or not and whoever she settles with would potentially have an easy life because of this, I STILL don’t think any man would put up with her. I’m all for a sex story but I find her repulsive in the way she talks about sex and her bowel habits and just everything she does.

7B92E0EB-87A7-482E-9E5D-3CC3F27B33AA.png
She literally lives across the road from Costa and Starbucks isn’t far either...yet Uber Eats a bloody coffee?! 🤯

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
View attachment 325754 She literally lives across the road from Costa and Starbucks isn’t far either...yet Uber Eats a bloody coffee?! 🤯
She's so lazy. She could have walked over there, considering she's had wls, she doesn't do much excercise. I know she goes to the gym occasionally, but you'd think she go for a walk everyday.
I can't stand her.

20201127_123322.jpg

I dont know how she can have wls and still post stuff like this?
OK her wls may have been for her health but you cant tell me she hasn't done it for the 'glow up'

She's so lazy. She could have walked over there, considering she's had wls, she doesn't do much excercise. I know she goes to the gym occasionally, but you'd think she go for a walk everyday.
I can't stand her.
Literally everywhere she goes she could walk to, Edinburgh isn’t a big city! But she drives, even to the other side of town to the gym when there’s about 4 within walking distance of her flat.It’s mad!

Literally everywhere she goes she could walk to, Edinburgh isn’t a big city! But she drives, even to the other side of town to the gym when there’s about 4 within walking distance of her flat.It’s mad!
It is. I think because I don't drive, I find people like her really lazy, she's the kind of person who would drive to the corner shop.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.