PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the ASOS haul is very similar to Jews’ even down to similar style Christmas dress (the velvet one of jess’ and the green one of Poppy’s) granted they are different lengths but the sleeves and neckline are similar

Reactions: 5
I feel like the ASOS haul is very similar to Jews’ even down to similar style Christmas dress (the velvet one of jess’ and the green one of Poppy’s) granted they are different lengths but the sleeves and neckline are similar
I also think if you have just had WLS why would you waste your money on clothes when the weightloss is so drastic in the first few months (well it should be anyway ) why not put a bit away each month and have a big shopping spree when she has gone down a few sizes !
🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I also think if you have just had WLS why would you waste your money on clothes when the weightloss is so drastic in the first few months (well it should be anyway ) why not put a bit away each month and have a big shopping spree when she has gone down a few sizes !
🤦🏼‍♀️
I very much doubt she’ll keep any of it, she’ll just make the most of the affiliate links and then return it all

Reactions: 8
🤦🏼‍♀️
Well exactly! I’d be intrigued to see exactly what is recommended diet wise post WLS

Reactions: 3
She’s copying Jess because she has such a big following and is popular so she’s trying to cash in on that because her content is boring as duck. Hope she’s painted her toenails for this haul 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s copying Jess because she has such a big following and is popular so she’s trying to cash in on that because her content is boring as duck. Hope she’s painted her toenails for this haul 🤢🤢
That green dress looks horrific on her ...fluffy hair and lipstick ain't gonna change that ..she really isn't very feminine, maybe that's the issue too..?!

Reactions: 2
Oh yuck the thought of her trying the clothes on with her skin and then returning them just about makes me want to be sick 😣

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh yuck the thought of her trying the clothes on with her skin and then returning them just about makes me want to be sick 😣
I've an issue with this too especially as it doesn't look like she has a bra on with that green dress.... and similar to her mate Jess she doesn't bother to shower or change her sweaty clothes once she gets home from the gym ....🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
I hate that I like that jumper...! Really don’t want to be influenced by her!!!

• Haha
Someone I follow had wsl, she joked she wouldn’t be able to eat this much at Christmas and had the surgery about July time. How does Poppy manage such big meals, can you stretch your stomach so early on to be able to eat big meals ? 😳
I hope the next time shes reading her own thread on here, she sees this.

I could, but I never spend a fortune in one go on ASOS or any online shop. Why would I need 7 dresses all at the same time? I just wonder how many people do order so much and then send it back. Surely Poppy can’t afford to send hundreds and hundreds of pounds on clothes especially if she is losing weight.

Reactions: 1
I hope the next time shes reading her own thread on here, she sees this.
I suppose she can’t help her skin condition and what is she supposed to do just never try any item of clothing on ever again 😂
I must admit if I have a night out I’ll order quite a few outfit options from ASOS to try on
but i totally agree that she shouldn’t be ordering stuff for the sake of it just to do a ‘try on haul’ that she has no intention of keeping.. considering she doesn’t seem to have any events planned and is supposed to be losing weight rapidly

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I suppose she can’t help her skin condition and what is she supposed to do just never try any item of clothing on ever again 😂
I must admit if I have a night out I’ll order quite a few outfit options from ASOS to try on
but i totally agree that she shouldn’t be ordering stuff for the sake of it just to do a ‘try on haul’ that she has no intention of keeping.. considering she doesn’t seem to have any events planned and is supposed to be losing weight rapidly
I was talking about the photo of portion sizes, think you've replied to wrong post.

Reactions: 1
WOW has anyone seen her lovedrobe YouTube video? Link in her bio she’s so small in comparison

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm sure at some point Jess and Poppy have had the " order loads of outfits off Asos that you have no intention of keeping, announce you will be doing a haul, pretend you love everything you try on even though it's too tight, sizes too small,you look ridiculous in it and there is no way in hell you would ever wear it out ..here's the important bits ...add swipe up links to every outfit and finally send every item back to Asos for a full refund ...oh then sit back and watch the cash roll in" .... no I'm sure they've not had that conversation 🙄

I'm sure at some point Jess and Poppy have had the " order loads of outfits off Asos that you have no intention of keeping, announce you will be doing a haul, pretend you love everything you try on even though it's too tight, sizes too small,you look ridiculous in it and there is no way in hell you would ever wear it out ..here's the important bits ...add swipe up links to every outfit and finally send every item back to Asos for a full refund ...oh then sit back and watch the cash roll in" .... no I'm sure they've not had that conversation 🙄
Tbh though Sloppy Poppy’s growth on Instagram is very slow compared to say, Jess’. And I think that shows that she isn’t a very watchable person. Before her WLS all she’d ever upload was herself gorging on huge plates of food, her wearing men’s shirts and her sad dating life! She’s hardly an influencer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.